Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And here I was thinking this was still America...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have ran in the house and locked the door. Next time zip it up when you see headlights.

Comment

"i was in an accident involving a driver who later tested positive for a certain IV drug (not me) and saw the results, i promptly decided that i did not wish to drive again any time soon and surrendered my license for a state ID"

Wasn't that a little drastic on your part? I mean, don't you need to be able to drive to work?
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        "i was in an accident involving a driver who later tested positive for a certain IV drug (not me) and saw the results, i promptly decided that i did not wish to drive again any time soon and surrendered my license for a state ID"

Wasn't that a little drastic on your part? I mean, don't you need to be able to drive to work?

I saw a 4 year old go through the windshield of a van, so no in my mind it wasnt really drastic. Luckily i live near a coworker so we have a carpool going.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
          Stripes!! Love that movie, especially that scene.
          Damn, I thought it was Kelly's Heros

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
            Ah....shit dude im sorry. It just sounded like you were trying to be a dick. Sorry for flying off the handle.
            No worries.

Comment

At least you didn't piss on the cops feet.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"even if ya piss on my shoes, I'll still love ya baby!"
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  I drove through Spartanberg, SC last weekend on the way to Myrtle Beach and back. I had to pee as well (so did my 8 year old). Like fools, we went in the gas station We didn't know you could just pee anywhere

I value the advice but Dons comment was unnecessary, but singularly fucking hysterical! :ROTF:
                  Fixed.

Comment

I vote for talking to the cop and working things out. I have to admit, if a 23 year-old moved in to my neighborhood and had parties every weekend where things got a little loud, I'd get annoyed too. I can't stand the frat-boy type.
                    Scott

Comment

I value the advice but Dons comment was unnecessary. My anger is singularly extended towards him.

On the topic of drunk driving, ill repeat that noone was driving drunk. My friend jeff met us at the bar after getting off work (he works 2nd shift at a local auto manufacturer). We picked up some beer and headed back to my place. I couldnt drive drunk any more than i could drive sober, which is to say, i dont even have a license. Suffice it to say, i was in an accident involving a driver who later tested positive for a certain IV drug (not me) and saw the results, i promptly decided that i did not wish to drive again any time soon and surrendered my license for a state ID.
                      Did you surrender your license or was it taken away due to the accident?

If not, I'd remind you that even if you aren't the one driving, you can still get into a car accident again. I'd rather be in control of the vehicle myself, but that's just me - unless of course I was drunk, then I'd take a cab if there wasn't a designated driver that was actually sober.

I see a lot of cases where the designated driver starts knocking them back too. He/she needs to pop for the cab at that point.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

There is a lesson to be learned here :

If you have to piss outside, just don't whip it out. That's right, just piss down your leg, if you're really that drunk that you feel the need to pee right there, who cares?

Comment

Pay the ticket and grow up. Its obvious that drinking and pissing off the cop doesnt make your life better.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                            Pay the ticket and grow up. Its obvious that drinking and pissing off the cop doesnt make your life better.
                            At least he didnt piss ON the cop...
                            Guitars:
                            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                            Amp:
                            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              Did you surrender your license or was it taken away due to the accident?

If not, I'd remind you that even if you aren't the one driving, you can still get into a car accident again. I'd rather be in control of the vehicle myself, but that's just me - unless of course I was drunk, then I'd take a cab if there wasn't a designated driver that was actually sober.

I see a lot of cases where the designated driver starts knocking them back too. He/she needs to pop for the cab at that point.

Uuuuh.....for the absolute last time. I was not driving drunk. I surrendered my id two years ago for the fact that, though i did not cause the accident, and there was absolutely no fault on my hands, when i saw what happened to that child, i could not help but theink that there was SOMETHING i could have done. My friends tell me im just beating myself up, but believe me, i never want anything like that on my conscience again.

Comment

There's an echo in here.
                                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X