9th July - Glasgow Carling Academy
    10th July - Birmingham Carling Academy
    11th July - London Shepherds Bush Empire
    12th July - Manchester, Manchester Academy 2
    13th July - Sheffield Carling Academy
    14th July - Newcastle Carling Academy

I'll be in the front row in Bristol!

Cool!!!

All doughnut shops in the area(s) shall consider themselves warned. Stock up!!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Might go and see the fat fucker in Oxford accually.

Also, this is the weirdest tour route ever. Bristol one day, than Glasgow and back to Brum, down to London and all the way back to Manchester... WTF! Cant they just go on a straight line!
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
        Cant they just go on a straight line!
        Not if the eating is good!!!
        He will unleash the fokking fury!!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

snoogs> ur from bristol? a few mebers of my family live there, i pass through there a few times a month on my way to see them in shepton mallet

ali> maybe go oxford? maybe...would be quite fun to see him i guess.,...

Comment

Take a bucket for all the pics he throws out.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              snoogs> ur from bristol? a few mebers of my family live there, i pass through there a few times a month on my way to see them in shepton mallet
              No, I'm from Sunny Devon! It's just that Bristol is about the furthest South that most tours ever get....

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                ali> maybe go oxford? maybe...would be quite fun to see him i guess.,...

Why the fook not!
                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

...and we can take a big bucket of KFC minibites and feed the fucker through the show

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
                    ...and we can take a big bucket of KFC minibites and feed the fucker through the show
                    sustain the fury!! :ROTF:

Comment

Oxford's too far for me I'm afraid. Anyone thinking of going to either the Manchester or Birmingham one?
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

wait why can't ali go to brum?? direct train from brum to northampton...and i'm in cov....

Comment

Yeah i can do that as well.

Comment

excellent. i'll bring my lube.

Comment

Ill shave my pubes before i leave . Is Rsmacker coming? (...and Wilkinsi with him)

Comment

Working...
                              X