Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
    How did they get robbed?
    I'd like to know how you could not call that the puck was hit with a high stick when the blade of it hit the cross bar after it hit the puck in.

Comment

• I agree with that and said as much in an earlier post. I thought you were talking about the penalty at the end...my bad. The Pens got screwed tonight on a high stick goal as well that was called "inconclusive"??? Drury deflected it face high...unless he's 4' tall, I don't know how they make that call.

At least the Flyers can come out of that game knowing that they have what it takes to beat the Habs. They just need to play it clean and they have a heck of a shot at moving on. If they can split in Montreal, I'd call it a good start.

Comment

• Flyers main enemy right now is fatigue. Likewise, I think they need to get Riley Cote int he lineup, as Montreal was taking some liberties and making some mean hits, which is the Flyer's game. That and having an entire team of scoring threats always helps.

Comment

• Man, I really hope Jagr is "dying inside" right now.

Go Pens!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
            I'd like to know how you could not call that the puck was hit with a high stick when the blade of it hit the cross bar after it hit the puck in.
            Exactly...and the 'kneeing' call on Richards was absolutely hideous. Then one of the 'classy' fans throws a beer on him in the penalty box. That action should have got the guy banned for life.

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            Man, I really hope Jagr is "dying inside" right now.
            I really hope that the Pens know that they didn't win that game. They were awarded the victory but they did not win. Sid at the press conference in hisusual manner "he was shating and all I know is I tripped on something it might have been his stick or ..." whatever...how embarrassing.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
              I really hope that the Pens know that they didn't win that game. They were awarded the victory but they did not win. Sid at the press conference in hisusual manner "he was shating and all I know is I tripped on something it might have been his stick or ..." whatever...how embarrassing.
              Sure, the Pens didn't really win that game. Here in Utopia, the Rangers are leading the series two games to none.

Be a man about it and call a spade a spade, the Rangers were plain and simply outplayed this game. Lundqvist played a hell of a game though. The only thing embarrassing here is your perfect example of a sore loser fan boy post.

And yes, I'll say it again, I hope Jagr is still "dying inside".

Comment

• It is not fair to bitch about Jagr considering he is playing through his menstrual cycle..... .
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• I am a closet Rangers fan and even I'll say they got outplayed.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                    Exactly...and the 'kneeing' call on Richards was absolutely hideous. Then one of the 'classy' fans throws a beer on him in the penalty box. That action should have got the guy banned for life.

Are you kidding me??? That was a textbook kneeing penalty! How can you possibly say the Pens didn't win that game? Take your dumb-ass fanboy posts somewhere else until you learn a bit about the game and how it's played.

Comment

• New York looked good, Pittsburgh looked great. The Penguins deserved to win both games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                        Sure, the Pens didn't really win that game. Here in Utopia, the Rangers are leading the series two games to none.

Be a man about it and call a spade a spade, the Rangers were plain and simply outplayed this game. Lundqvist played a hell of a game though. The only thing embarrassing here is your perfect example of a sore loser fan boy post.

And yes, I'll say it again, I hope Jagr is still "dying inside".
                        I don't know where Utopia is but the series should be tied 1-1. I always call a spade a spade. All of the teams I would typically hope for are gone so it gives me a nice neutral position to view things from. The refs gave that game to Pitts...the second game, Pitts won. If you think Straka should have been penalized for interference then you don't know what interference is. It's one thing to make bad calls but when the game is down to a 'next goal wins' kind of situation (or the penalty could put a team into that situation) then either make accurate calls or keep the whistle in your pocket.

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                        Are you kidding me??? That was a textbook kneeing penalty! How can you possibly say the Pens didn't win that game? Take your dumb-ass fanboy posts somewhere else until you learn a bit about the game and how it's played.
                        That was not a 'textbook kneeing' penalty at all.
                        It was weak as F...and it wasn't in the Pens game there Rupie.

There will be no 'fanboy posts' from me yet vehemently defending something that is clearly questionable is quite fanboyish not to mention 15 year-oldish.
                        Last edited by goodwood; 04-28-2008, 06:11 AM.
                        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

• Just ignore Rupe, goodwood. He's a Penguins fan.

I'm going to update my prediction to Flyers in 5. Montreal just looks flat for 90% of the games.
                          Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            I'm going to update my prediction to Flyers in 5. Montreal just looks flat for 90% of the games.
                            Yeah but Montreal always seems to get breaks whenever they are available...that seems to be a constant for two decades or so. Philly can muscle them and that will likely give them the edge that they need in the series but if they don't play physical then Montreal will make them pay.

I'm still waiting for Kovalev's folded up tent to be spotted somewhere on the ice.

Comment

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• well... flyers and habs knotted at 1-1... habs need better starts, flyers are playing well... this will be a long series. wings up 2-0 on the avs... the avs don't have the healthy manpower against the wings and the wings are exposing it. stars up 2-0 on the sharks... huge game 3 for both teams, san jose will be very desperate... dallas must match that intensity. penguins up 2-0 on the rangers, where's the light switch for the rangers? the room is getting darker. i've said it before, i'll say it again... this years playoffs have been great.
                                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                                Amp... Pioneer
                                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                                X