No announcement yet.

VT settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to fight bullets with fists. But there were a few that did do what they could to help others escape. Sadly many of them didn't make it. Prof. Liviu Librescu for example saved his entire classroom but himself and one other.

It's easy to be a tough guy on the internet -- not so much in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
      Hard to fight bullets with fists. But there were a few that did do what they could to help others escape. Sadly many of them didn't make it. Prof. Liviu Librescu for example saved his entire classroom but himself and one other.

It's easy to be a tough guy on the internet -- not so much in reality.
      You are correct. I am used to being shot at. I too was an officer of the law. It is proof that in todays society.... most people are nothing more than pussies.

Instead of watching tough guys overcome odds like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, people wood rather watch hobbits slip a dragon a roofie and date rape it.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Here's to Lou gettin' shot at..what a fuggin' rush..eh??!!

96 rounds man..96 fuggin' rounds!!!

1 to nuthin'..Bill Z Bub wins!!!

Yeah..here's one article..http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/plaindea...OLICE+GUNFIGHT
        Last edited by horns666; 04-13-2008, 10:51 PM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Interesting, uh, William. LOL.
          Whassup with this story?
          http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/plaindea...=top_retrieves

Comment

Oh, it's a long story..I told it in full detail somewhere buried in my old thread. I could tell it again if you want..but I'll tell it back at my Casa Del Fuggems.

Lots of good and bad came from that incident. I save my partners lives but I did NOT like the outcome of the hearing!

That was the biggest shootout in Cleveland Police history..very true.

Oh..Cygs do you mean the story in the other link you posted..I haven't a clue about that story.
            Last edited by horns666; 04-14-2008, 12:01 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
              You are correct. I am used to being shot at. I too was an officer of the law. It is proof that in todays society.... most people are nothing more than pussies.

Instead of watching tough guys overcome odds like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, people wood rather watch hobbits slip a dragon a roofie and date rape it.-Lou

I dunno dude...that sounds like a pretty sweet movie. DRAGONRAPE.....COMING TO THEATERS SUMMER 09. I just got done watching hang em high btw. Fuck AMC channel, anyone else notice the abundance of fucking commercials? Im sorry but i REALLY, REALLY DO NOT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT TAMPONS IN AFRICA.

Comment

I wrote a song called Dragon Humper..it was with my old power metal band Gayus Epicus!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I wrote a song called Dragon Humper..it was with my old power metal band Gayus Epicus!
                  This you guys?

Comment

I dunno..I see a box with a red X in it.

I think the chorus went like ..ummm

We are merry men..
                    We like to dance around..
                    Slappin' our swords..
                    Fighting for the crown..

ehhh..sumthin' like that..it was a very deep song about the history of times of old.

Comment

Working...
                    X