Omfg! Rotflmao!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omfg! Rotflmao!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

I thought Guitar Hero was a sign of the endtimes, but I had no idea:

Lol @ Those Dudes Highfiving! Bahahahahahahaha. This joint surpasses the keytar as the gayest instrument ever.

Comment

Well, ummm, I'm not real sure I believe it. lol.
      "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Its cheaper than a new Charvel
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

I love it!! That is brilliant..it's like a Theramin or sumthin'

I could write an entire concerto with my pud with that thing! I could see it now..fuck yeah!

..and let it be known that the Tuba is the gayest instrument of all time. WTF can ya do with a Tuba? You can't play no muthfuggin' apreggios on a Tuba!

The Keytar would be in second place..I think. Although that gay black dude smoked with it in Revenge of the Nerds!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

God forbid people actually spend the time to learn how to play a real instrument.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              God forbid people actually spend the time to learn how to play a real instrument.
              They do Zeegs..it's called Guitar Hero!!!

..and there might even be a "god forbid" song on there.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, the first thing my wife said when I showed her the video was, "All these guys need is a lower table. Somebody is definitely going to play this thing with their dick." Needless to say, I thought of you.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Bill, the first thing my wife said when I showed her the video was, "All these guys need is a lower table. Somebody is definitely going to play this thing with their dick." Needless to say, I thought of you.
                  If you guys post videos of that, please warn us and flag them as NSFH*

* not safe for heteros

:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post

..Well dg you thought correct!!!

I absolutely would..and I would post that on youtube...and it would be huge!:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

* not safe for heteros

Nah, it'll be very tasteful & plenty hetero... as long as the player wears the rockin' sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

* not safe for heteros

No...

That's the beauty of it..if you see any vids on youtube posted by me..it's best not to look..

My pud finds it's way into any thing or topic..it's like an uncontrollable worm from hell!

Comment

that is the most retarded thing ever, a dust collector destined for ebay within a year, or a garage sale.
                          insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            No...

That's the beauty of it..if you see any vids on youtube posted by me..it's best not to look..

My pud finds it's way into any thing or topic..it's like an uncontrollable worm from hell!
                            Bill is a hermaphrodite????? Who knew???

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              I could write an entire concerto with my pud with that thing! I could see it now..fuck yeah!
                              Ahhh...I've been waiting for another Bill Z gem like this.:ROTF:
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X