No announcement yet.

More people who should not reproduce!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That article does not surprise me. About a month ago I attended an 8 hour training class about gangs for my job. Bloods, Crips, PBB, Aryan Nation, Netas, Latin Kings etc. There were a lot of toddlers dressed in gang colors in pictures and on film, throwing signs and holding guns with the teenagers and adults. It is very scary. I would tend to believe that we as Americans really have no idea how big the gang problem is in our neighborhoods. Start paying attention to graffiti on buildings, park benches etc. Yup, the gangs are in your neck of the woods too.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Somebody should just dispose of the family now before they hurt or kill anyone. The kid has no chance for any kind of a normal life. With parents like that, this kid will be lucky if he sees his 10th birthday.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Well if I ever have any kids, they'll belong to the Jackson gang or fender gang or Gibson gang. Just not sure which one is the best way to go here. :ROTF: You Jackson gang members are the worse, so maybe I'll have them join this gang.
        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

The Jackson Gang is a subset of the Fender Gang.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

What if your wife be claimin ibanez!?@?@?@

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
              The Jackson Gang is a subset of the Fender Gang.
              Hehe, true.
              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Another Moron:

"Zachary Booso, 19, shot himself in the cheek, shoulder and thigh so that he could brag to his friends and ex-girlfriend that he is involved with gangs (Brownsburg, Ind., March). "
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X