Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary's Big Tasmanian Adventure (warning-lotsa pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that, i love historic stuff, that place is awesome, felt like i was there

Comment

Great pics and tour Gary. I just about don't have to go there now thanks to you!

Nice jacket as well. You are still obligated to come here for a visit you know.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post these great pics and tell the stories that go with them.

Nice jacket, too. I want one of those.

Comment

"pull my finger"
          "POOP"

Comment

wow, i LOVE the air walk pictures, especially the last bit of the bridge! man, that's awesome. thanks so much for posting this!

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
              Great pics and tour Gary. I just about don't have to go there now thanks to you!
              well, I'm glad I was able to provide the Tasmanian tourist industry that service

Nice jacket as well. You are still obligated to come here for a visit you know.
              I know, man. One day soon, I hope.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Gary, thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us. Looks like you had a fantastic time and some great weather. That is really a beautiful area! It's funny, out of all the pics, the ones that stick out the most (pun intended) were how pointy/skinny the stalagtites are in the caves over there. They're more conical here and it just struck me as odd......I know, I'm an idiot

Thanks again
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

G Rules!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Those caves look like my bedroom ceiling with my Goo Stilagtites. :ROTF:

Beautiful pics G!!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post

Beautiful pics G!!!!

.. Jack..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Fucking amazing , we do not have shit like that here..I LOVE THAT shit! I see great places to take cool band photos, places of old. We were thinking of doing a photo shoot at White Castle..they've been open since 1921 Y'know!!!

I would have a great time there..places of antiquity. The states are so sterile for that kind of stuff, so cookie cutter and ghey. No matter where you go it looks the fuggin' same. Nothing cool like that!!

Hey, did you bring me back a Taz, they're cute!. We have the same kinda personality..are they Marsupials..?

Thanks for the pics G, they look nice..beautiful place!!

I need to visit somewhere..anywhere.

Cool!

BTW..you're a good lookin' fella..

geez dude.. come up to new england, you're too sheltered!

Gary, cool pix and nice to put a face with a jcfer
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                          Gary, thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us. Looks like you had a fantastic time and some great weather. That is really a beautiful area! It's funny, out of all the pics, the ones that stick out the most (pun intended) were how pointy/skinny the stalagtites are in the caves over there. They're more conical here and it just struck me as odd......I know, I'm an idiot

Thanks again
                          I thought the same. I've been to other caves where the stalagtites are thicker, but I wonder if they're thinner at Hastings because of a greater waterflow? The guide did point out the blackening around some sections of the cave and said that it was due to rainfalls after bushfires swept through the area a while back. You could actually smell the smoke in the rock. So I guess thinner formations might be due to them forming faster, compared to other places where the water doesn't flow as quickly/frequently. Or whatever. Who's the idiot now?
                          Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post

Beautiful pics G!!!!
                          See, I was thinking "Aliens" and you're thinking Peter North.
                          Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                          geez dude.. come up to new england, you're too sheltered!

Gary, cool pix and nice to put a face with a jcfer
                          Thanks Kev. I figured after all these years, it's about time I stuck up a shot of my ugly mug
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

looks like a good time Gary...gotta love natures beauty.

I've seen this dude on Americas Most wanted...thought be hiding somewhere in the land down under
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think I'm baked. I think Shawn said he wants to have a good time. Gary is naturally beautiful. Gary should come to America where he's wanted most.

Comment

Awesome pics Gary, thanks for those!
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X