Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
    From another board.

"During the first few notes of Paranoid (the last song of the night) Zakk threw the Rebel at the audience - just as he did at all other gigs around the world. ...
    He did that same thing elsewhere and got it back each time?! I'm a fan of Zakk's playing, but his actions have been questionable for some time. And I'm not sure what happened to his sound along the way. I saw him in BLS a few yrs ago and his tone what very good, but as of late it hasn't been good at all. I think having that chorus on all the time isn't helping.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[QUOTE=Bengal;1086995 This guy has issues.[/QUOTE]

Yes. He has issues with a decent shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and a razor.
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
        Yes. He has issues with a decent shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and a razor.
        Yea, I lost interest in the guy when he took on the "bum" look. You'd think his wife would make him clean up.
        "POOP"

Comment

Maybe hes not as much of a drunk as he claims. If ive seen it once ive seen it a thousand times, the guy at the party talking the most shit about getting drunk is always the guy who ends up passed out and teabagged at will. Ive seen (played) alot of shitfaced shows in my day where many an axe was thrown/smashed but ive never, ever seen somebody fucking cry about it. Let alone a TOTALLY BADASS DRUNK BIKER D00D WITH A BEARD AND SHIT.

Comment

Britney Spears with pinch harmonics
            If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              Yea, I lost interest in the guy when he took on the "bum" look. You'd think his wife would make him clean up.
              Same here. I don't question his guitar playing. It's the whole "bum/hobo" look and the "I'm a badass" attitude that he so incessantly and fakely portrays. Not to mention the whole "BLS" bullshit, acting like it's an offshoot of the Hell's Angels/Mongols/Outlaws. Poseur? Yes, at the highest, lamest level.

Comment

My "issue" with him is he bores me. He has all the skills and shit but what he does with it puts me to sleep.

I've tried to like him. I have most of the BLS stuff and even the 2 disc Pride And Glory CD he put out a while ago. Save maybe 2 or 3 songs, all of it is pretty forgettable.

He'd be screwed if Ozzy decided he wanted another guitarist.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

If anyone saw that lameish battle for ozzfest show, there was one episode where this asswipe Nu-metal cockjockey put on a bitchlableclub vest belonging to zakks road manager who, coincidentally, was also an asswipe cockjockey. Sackk lost it and went off on the dude for like 10 minutes about how that shit was SACRED and how dare he pose like he was a member and initiated and blah blah blah. I loled.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                  He'd be screwed if Ozzy decided he wanted another guitarist.
                  I dunno dude, there will always be retards down here in the south who will eat his shit up not ever stopping to think that this dude is from NEW JERSEY. Pride and Glory my ass.

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                  Poseur
                  Thanks for spelling that correctly.
                  Last edited by airjamie; 04-16-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I think the last BLS CD might have moved 20,000 units. That's about it. Maybe they all sold in New Jersey? I know I didn't buy one.

I think if he's not riding with Ozzy, he's dropped from his label. He doesn't sell enough units to keep dumping money into it. So I think he'd be out on his ass.

I think Ozzy needs some new blood. Not a transfusion, though that might help. But a new guitarist with a new "voice" and a new attitude. Could do Ozzy some good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      I think Ozzy needs some new blood. Not a transfusion, though that might help. But a new guitarist with a new "voice" and a new attitude. Could do Ozzy some good.

Or maybe just stop telling everyone to GET FUCKING CRAZYYYY!1!1!!

Were goin on 40 years of him saying that at every...single...show.

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post

Good point man. That and "Get Your Hands In The Air". Same shit every show.

Comment

I saw Ozzy a few weeks back...

"I cant fucking hear you!!" was said every 20secs...

And Zakk's solo was a bore....Doug Aldrich and Reb Beach showed him up on the day..
                          Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

If anyone saw that lameish battle for ozzfest show, there was one episode where this asswipe Nu-metal cockjockey put on a bitchlableclub vest belonging to zakks road manager who, coincidentally, was also an asswipe cockjockey. Sackk lost it and went off on the dude for like 10 minutes about how that shit was SACRED and how dare he pose like he was a member and initiated and blah blah blah. I loled.

I dunno dude, there will always be retards down here in the south who will eat his shit up not ever stopping to think that this dude is from NEW JERSEY. Pride and Glory my ass.

Thanks for spelling that correctly.
                            Yeah, I saw that episode. The whole show was fucking lame compounded by a stuttering buffoon (Ozzy) and a pentatonic whore who I'm surprised can actually talk since he always had Dime's cock in his mouth. He should've asked Dime for some lessons.

Comment

The one time i almost met him he and Mike Inez (who is totally cool, hung with him a few times), walked into the Frontier room here in Seattle, at the time was bartended by a mean ass lesbian chick if you piss her off other than that she was totally cool and made you some stiff ass drinks,
                              she just didn't take any shit from asshats, well them two stroll in, and me and my buddy were like, damn that's Zakk ain't it, this was about 1992-93.
                              Well he strolls up to the bar, and i don't know what the hell happened prior, but this bitch damn near hopped over the counter and put her foot in his ass, they were yelling and shit back and forth till basically Zakk scooted out of there with his tail between his legs, it was kinda funny.
                              By his attitude and demeanor, i pretty much figured him for a douch from that point on.

Comment

Dude, that is his "thing"...he's been doing it for 40 years as you say..well, when you've been on stage for 40 years..you can do your "thing" too. You don't like it, don't go see him.
                                He's earned his right to be a blithering idiot if he wants to be. Ozzy rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X