http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
      BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is awesome...."LATERS I COME TO A BIG TREE NEXT TO OTHER BIG TREES
      AND SOME SMALLER TREES ASLO
      BUT THE BIG TREES ARE BIGGER"

Well done....Assuming this is a joke.....hahaha
      I'm not sure but from the reactions to the original poster it looks like a serious attempt :ROTF:
      Last edited by SlasZ; 04-20-2008, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Dude did a great job making a tune out of that. Loved that he sang
        "(THIS BIT I HAVE GUITAR SOLOS FOR 3 MINUTE)

(THIS BIT IN DEATH METALS GROWLINGS) "

But he messed up some of the lyrics - occasionally he'd slip in some "correct" grammar. I worry that he may have lost some of the composer's original intent.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

that was fuggin' awesome!..

I burst a seam at the first Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh :ROTF:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I know nothing about Opeth... Is this an actual song of theirs? The vocals are obviously silly, but the guitars are pretty sweet.

Comment

That actually sounds like my fuggin' kid playin'.. All he listens to is At The Gates & Amon Amarth/ ..oh, and COB. That sounds more "simple" ala Amon Amarth than Opeth..but its hilarious!!

Opeth is awesome! I burned my daddy the mellow one, he LOVES it!!! Then I burned him another Opeth cd..he was like WTF??!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've got one of the girls at work into their Damnation cd. She's really into it. I warned her she probably won't dig their other stuff since she's really not much into metal (unless you count Evanescence)
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                  I know nothing about Opeth... Is this an actual song of theirs? The vocals are obviously silly, but the guitars are pretty sweet.
                  It's a tribute song, I suppose they won't make their own tributes :ROTF:
                  No seriously, Opeth is one of the best bands out there.

Comment

That's fucking hysterical!!! I think I peed a little.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"BUT I FIND CAVE IN TREE WITH SECRET PASSAGES TO HIDE IN"

He should stay there for the rest of his miserable existence. :ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This song will be huge!

Comment

Working...
                        X