myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myspace

Ok so i try to set up a new myspace profile for a guitar repair service. I've been wanting to start. But i keep gettin this error.
    We’re sorry. Based on the information you have submitted to us, you are ineligible to register on MySpace.com.
    Whats up with that? anybody have any ideas?
    Gil

What age did you put in?

Comment

My real age. Ive tried many differant things. As long as it says im at least 14 it should accept it. But its not. I tried differant emails. Differant passwords. differant screan names etc...
      nothing works.

Comment

Can you set up business on their like that?
        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

i have several people on my friends list that have that set up. So im just wondering if im doin something wrong wen i try to set one up. I dont get it.
          Gil

Comment

I think mespace is ghey..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well I figured it out. I cant have two myspace accounts on the same browser. So i used a different one and set up a new account.
              Gil carlson (stringtheoryguitars)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

Working...
              X