Just sayin hello..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin hello..............

Sorry I havn't been around for a while. I've been pretty busy with my bike club and actualy getting a band going. Been playing alot of guitar since I havn't been on here talking about em all the time! LOL!

Talk to y'all soon

John..What's up man!!!

I hope you're doing fine. Bike club?...Band?..Sounds like fun. Are you starting your own Biker band like Zakk Wylde? Can I join? I don't have a motorcycle..is that OK? I'm sure using alot of (?) marks. Why is that?. Do you think its because I'm still high? You're Playing guitar? I never "practice" anymore..I'm good as I'm gonna get I guess. I'm running out of ideas..dry spell I guess.

Be good!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      John..What's up man!!!

I hope you're doing fine. Bike club?...Band?..Sounds like fun. Are you starting your own Biker band like Zakk Wylde? Can I join? I don't have a motorcycle..is that OK?
      Of course it is, if it's like Zakk's little play-at-being-a-biker-band, it's MANDATORY.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Welcome back, John!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Saaaarj! :d
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I knew I'd get the Horns!

Yeah, I'm having alot of fun. My club is seperate from the band. Not even close to BLS. LOL! I started a chapter of a nation wide club here in NM and next thing you know theres a whole shit load of us now. As far as the band part..........a good buddy of mine I hadn't talked to in a few years came around and said he had been playing bass alot. I told him to come by some time with his rig. He came by and could actualy play as opposed to the last time I heard him. We've been jamming for about 8 months now and have a drummer and a singer. We were asked to play a big party by another local 1%er club. We will even get paid to do it and free beer too! Can't beat that. We won't be playing Freebird either! LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X