X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tequila Sunrise - pints of.

Black Russian - pints of.

Andrews Liver Salts - pints of.

I also have a taste for those Vodka Mudshakes. They are imported from Australia, and used to be sold in decent sized (330ml?) bottles, but now they are doing them in little 200ml gay bottles because drinks like that are perceived as "girls' drinks". Some marketing fags have obviously gone to work on them, giving them fancy labels and all the rest, tossers! When I found them they just had the drink inside, no fuss, no worries!

Anyway, they actually taste like flavoured milk, but not like those nasty cheap things you get from the VG on a Sunday morning when you are trying to get home. Loadsa flavours, and get you reet pissed, without making you feel like puking after a couple.

The rep told me that Aussies drink them during 2 day piss-a-thons, getting them out about 8am after supping lager all night, having a few with a bacon sarnie to ease you into the next day's boozing. Having put his theory to the test, he is dead on, they actually refresh you and give you the kick you need to carry on and totally abuse your kidneys and liver. Try them (just don't let anyone see you, or they will think you are a fucking hairdresser or something)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
    X