Other Bluetooth headset users..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Bluetooth headset users..

How long did it take you to get used to it, and using it?? I've only had mine for a day and a half..but it seems kinda hard to get used to. Just wondering if anyone else uses one and what your experience was.

I couldnt do it but I hate talking on the phone anyway.

Comment

in our state it will be law that you have to use one in July. i bought 2 for my girls last week. one loves it, the other hates it.

i grown to not like them because i get so pissed when some one is talking on one in the store and they speak so loud you think they are talking to you. reminds me of crazy people that talk to themselves walking down the street. but i guess i'll have to give in at some point soon.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I've been using a wired headset, but am thinking about going bluetooth sometime soon. How bad is the sound and connection quality?

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
          in our state it will be law that you have to use one in July.
          It's also law here to be hands-free while driving. A friend gave me a Motorola bluetooth headset over a year ago, but the over-the-ear hook bothered me with my glasses and would not stay on right, and I would have problems hearing and having to push it and hold it closer to my ear. Last week I just got a new ear bud design and really like it, the Jabra BT8040. http://www.jabra.com/Sites/Jabra/NA-...cttab=Overview
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I use mine once in a while.. I got the Jawbone which IMHO isn't all that good for my ear.
            2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
            2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
            2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
            2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
            2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
            2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
            2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
            2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
            2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
            1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
            1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Never had to use one... our car has it built in, so all you need to do is talk to the car

Comment

That's what I need. "KITT, engage the turbo boost!"

Comment

but Michael, you can only use it once per episode...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

:ROTF:

I have a built-in Bluetooth kit in my car (Nokia) and it's a pleasure to use. I have a small push/turn button placed near the gear shift, where I can answer calls and adjust the volume + other stuff. Only one button to operate. And then I have a condenser mic placed near my head for maximum voice quality.

In the future I will swap it for a car radio with Bluetooth, so I can stream metal from the phone to the car amp.

Btw. I just realized that my post is probably way off-topic and not at all what Jeri asked for, D'OH!
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

"it took me light years to get used to my Bluetooth"
                      "POOP"

Comment

I don't have one, and I think it would drive me crazy to use one. Doesn't it hurt your ear, when you wear it all day long?
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I can use mine comfortably but its not loud enough. The people who design these things must do it in a room where there isnt any other noise.

Comment

I don't know about any Bluetooths...but my Blueballs drive me crazy!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't your balls have calluses? Because this is what I learned:
                              Calluses are areas of skin that grow thick in response to repeated pressure and friction.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X