Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[thoughts plz] going to see RATT on my birthday ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [thoughts plz] going to see RATT on my birthday ...

... june 3rd in dudley

has anyone seen the new tour - what did you guys think ??

can't go wrong with Warren D
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ha! I'd not seen this one announced, cheers for the tip. I think they'll have more success in JBs than the one they cancelled last year at Wolverhampton Civic Hall. Fucking hell, that would have been a lonely gig, they could probably get everyone in the UK remotely interested in Ratt in there, and still leave the balcony closed!
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

They killed last year when they opened for Poison. I'd definitely see them!

Comment

Dont sleep with anybody....just...dont...sleep with anybody...

Comment

Don't sleep with Warren D!

Is Stephen Pearcy in..?
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bastard, just realised this gig was earlier tonight. Poo.

Hope you had a good day and the gig was a good un Samurai.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X