Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
    You ain't kidding!

How do you think I felt after the first time I saw him...
    and the second time....
    and the final third time.

I said shame on me for giving them my money two times more than I needed. I tried to like him, I wanted to like him but at the end I realized I was pushing a round peg on a square hole. The man in silver with the stupid boots and the smokey LP sucks.
    No joke.
    How many guitarists have you influenced?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
      How many guitarists have you influenced?
      not as many as Kurt Cobain....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Ace is God!!!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I just saw Ace last Friday on his solo tour, and he was in fine shape....(as in, not too drunk to play) He rocked all his solo stuff and a bunch of KISS songs too. Ace is way cool with me.

Comment

KISS is Paul stanley's voice and Ace Frehley's guitar . they were my first band i went completely bonkers for. My first band was the Monkees, then in '69, I was 4 and my brothers got a hold of me and showed me the light to the Stones, Hendrix, and Zeppelin being the light. I thank my brothers, even though i still dig the Monkees.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That was some funny shit!

Comment

Working...
              X