Satriani Ticket for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satriani Ticket for sale

OK, it's 3pm. Tonight Joe Satriani and Paul Gilbert play the Symphony Hall in Birmingham.
    I have a spare ticket that I would like to sell. You won't have to sit next to me, you are safe, I shall be elsewhere and it's a genuine ticket etc etc.
    I'll be checking back here regularly until I clear off at 5.30pm.

PS. Americans most welcome to buy this ticket from me. Transfer the cash, then worry about how you are going to get to Brum before 7.30pm.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

PM sent
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Still got it!!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Can't make it, effin pussy.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Looks like I'll be playing soggy biscuit with this ticket and leaving it on the pavement outside and seeing who picks it up, scrapes my mess off it, then gets in to the gig.

Roll up, last orders before the porridge gun comes out. Anyone?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I really really wish I could. I had tickets for the Glasgow show, then Rangers got to the UEFA cup final which is on the same night. I had to sell my Satch tickets on eBay.
            Enjoy the show mate, I'm sure it'll be awesome!
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

It was pretty damned good, I have to say.
              Paul Gilbert rocked, as you'd expect, but I'm afraid Joe blew him away!! Two and a half hours of blinding guitar. Not a lot you can say about it, no surprises, you all know what you would be getting. We got it. A shame Paul and Joe didn't jam together, but not the end of the world.

Only one criticism, they had a Meyer Mica line array for FOH, but it was ground stacked. What is the point of having a line array and then putting it on the fucking floor? Great 100 degree horizontal dispersion, but if you are sitting above the fucking thing on the balcony, it sounds like shit. Seeing as two thirds of the audience were in balconies to the sides, I think that was a shitty trick, not flying it. I shall be complaining!!
              Luckily, Joe Satriani obviously likes plenty of fat sidefill, so it ended up sounding OK. Paul Gilbert was a bit of a washout, but then I think he has cut right back on the monitors and fills.

Oh, and the spare ticket went in the bin. I'd have given it away, if there had been anyone who looked vaguely interested, but everyone obviously had their own ticket. I hate seeing tickets wasted, but there you go!

A good gig, all in all.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

All my pals have travelled down to Manchester for the UEFA Cup Final tomorrow, which means I'm left to watch the game on my own! I'd have been as well going to the Satch gig!
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

So GO!! Watch some real talent, not some overpaid nancies prancing about on the pitch.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

This was a violation of tos. Please don't let it happen again.Had I seen this I would have closed it out
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It won't happen again because I won't be stupid enough to be left with a ticket to give away two hours before the gig kicks off.
                      Next time I'll wipe my arse with it before I even leave home, save myself the hassle.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

If i only i saw this thread yesterday... Fook!
                        If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          It won't happen again because I won't be stupid enough to be left with a ticket to give away
                          Translation - "I'm sorry Kev, I wasn't thinking."
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
                            If i only i saw this thread yesterday... Fook!

You'd still have been a day late you plum!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

True...

I think ive just been owned...
                              If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Working...
                              X