my friends in hs had a club called the Stroh's Bros

that stuff sucked.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      who here remembers Stroh's?

my friends in hs had a club called the Stroh's Bros

that stuff sucked.
      PBR and Stroh's:ROTF: Yeah, I remember them both and a few more. Showin my age now.

Comment

I cannot stand PBR. I will just not drink beer if that is all that's there.

Comment

It's funny how we all develop different tastes. I remember when Corona first came out and after one sip, I could only imagine that this beer was the closest I'd come to drinking horse piss.
          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
            Pabst is big in bars here in TX. Most people still only drink it as a gag. Quiet awhile I got some after watching Blue Velvet, again as a gag. When compared to other mass produced beers it is good. It wouldnt be the beer I would grab, but then again I dont drink Bud or Miller either.

In the words of Seth and Amy...REALLY?

I live in TX and You can't even buy it were I live.....REALLY.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Come up to Denton they serve it in cans in the bars up here. I also saw people drinking it at the Ridglea(sp?) the last time I was there.

Comment

When I'm buying some "I feel like getting fucked up" beer, I'll buy PBR over any other domestic stuff these days; miller, coors, buttwiper, etc. I just find PBR to be a better beer. The fact that it's half the price is just an incentive. Money saved for when I want some "sipping beer", like some good IPAs, Sam Smith's, etc. Apparently PBR is becoming trendy now in some stupid sort of frat boy thing, trying to be "ironic" or whatever.
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I never liked beer, so I can't tell good beer from bad beer. Now weed, that's a different story.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                    In the words of Seth and Amy...REALLY?

I live in TX and You can't even buy it were I live.....REALLY.
                    I second that, I have never EVER seen PBR in a bar in Texas, much less anyone drinking one. I only ever saw it once in a store that I noticed and bought it in 1994 - in Pecos TX. One 6 pack because that's all there was in the gas station. It was possibly the worst beer I've had, and I don't like pearl, budweiser, miller high life, coors light, coors banquet, milwaukees best regular, or any malt liquor (mickey's, OE800, country club, etc)

I will however drink Lone Star. Busch, Lone Star Light, Bud Light, Miller Light, natural light, or milwaukees best light without complaining.
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Never tried it...or seen any around here. But then again i dont drink beer that often, when I do though all I ever get is Molsen Ice

Comment

I like my beer like I like my weed, and women..skunky, that'll fuck you fast!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i used to love the $4 pitcher of PBR back in the ole college days. the $3 hero special from the deli & a $4 pitcher at the bar .....lunch & dinner for $7....

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            It's funny how we all develop different tastes. I remember when Corona first came out and after one sip, I could only imagine that this beer was the closest I'd come to drinking horse piss.
                            Actually famed beer guru Michael Jackson (English white guy with a beard, not the other one) had a similar sentiment toward Corona.

One I never understood is Rolling Rock. This stuff's made local to where I grew up, and I cannot fathom how this stuff sold nationally.
                            Now take Iron City Beer, I know why that shit's NOT sold nationally!
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

i did lot fo squawky pounders when i was a kid. I dont drink anymore... it still haunts me.

Comment

Working...
                              X