Chick vs. Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick vs. Chick

with the gay marriage thing going on in Califorina, I personal hope it happens.

What i want to see is what happens when 2 women divorce? and if there is a child that was adopted. of course i do not wish opon any child to be involved in a divorce, BUT what i want to see how the courts will react.

who keeps the kid? how will parential custody work? 50/50? well, that sure isn't the way it is with men.

what happens if one gets knocked up on a Vegas trip and has the baby? will the make the other partner pay child support like they do with men if their wifes has another baby from another guy?

or mens worst fear if the 2 women go out and each get knocked up by different guys, then they will have duel income.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

i didn't see any pictures, so i didn't read your post, the title is misleading, why so cruel

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
      i didn't see any pictures, so i didn't read your post, the title is misleading, why so cruel
      Got me too.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
        with the gay marriage thing going on in Califorina, I personal hope it happens.

What i want to see is what happens when 2 women divorce? and if there is a child that was adopted. of course i do not wish opon any child to be involved in a divorce, BUT what i want to see how the courts will react.

who keeps the kid? how will parential custody work? 50/50? well, that sure isn't the way it is with men.

what happens if one gets knocked up on a Vegas trip and has the baby? will the make the other partner pay child support like they do with men if their wifes has another baby from another guy?

or mens worst fear if the 2 women go out and each get knocked up by different guys, then they will have duel income.

Is this legit???

If the wife gets knocked up by another guy, she dies. It's that simple.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          Is this legit???

If the wife gets knocked up by another guy, she dies. It's that simple.

That is the most ignorant thing I've read here for quite sometime. Under Islamic law women are degraded, subjugated and killed yet the world turns a blind eye. Go back and re-examine your views of human beings please because that mentality is just sick and a lot of the reason that harcore islam is looked at poorly! It's barbaric!
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

umm... he wasn't serious
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              umm... he wasn't serious

If that's the case then um ..nevermind ...sorry

Well WTF when you stop in a 6AM whatya expect
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Haha well, if his wife ever "has an accident", you know that part of the article where they go, "Authorities checked the husband's computer and found threats on internet messageboards suggesting he would kill his cheating wife"?

And as stupid as it is, some prosecutor would be flipping photocopies of this thread around a grand jury.

So let me say to them now, "HE DIDN'T DO IT! JURY NULLIFICATION!"

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                  Already happened in Massachusetts. Two lesbos divorced, the (real) mother of the child tried to get child support from the other woman. Courts ruled she didn't have to pay. The funny part? The judge who made the ruling was the same one who made same-sex marriege legal in MA.

So, apparently they get to have things both ways in more ways than one.
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                    That is the most ignorant thing I've read here for quite sometime. Under Islamic law women are degraded, subjugated and killed yet the world turns a blind eye. Go back and re-examine your views of human beings please because that mentality is just sick and a lot of the reason that harcore islam is looked at poorly! It's barbaric!

Dude, don't start the Islamic law thing on me. I'm an atheist and I'm probably the person who hates Islam the most, on this board.

I'm sure you have heard the phrase "she's dead to me". It was all about that.

Oh, and we all know , that the best way to get revenge on cheating, is to sleep with the best friend of your girlfriend. Killing can not even come close to this.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                    X