Now this is relaxing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is relaxing.

A few weeks ago I got myself a small fishtank from a friend who since has upgraded to a larger one. Yesterday I decided to do something with that fishtank and bought myself an aqua filter pump, two aquatic plants and colored flints. After filling the tank and letting the thing set over night I decided it was ready to have some inhabitants and so I bought two "Shubunkin" multi color goldfish.

It's now a couple of hours after I put them in there, and it's so relaxing just to look at them swimming.

Sometimes it really are the simple things that makes living life worthwhile.

That's nice, very soothing to watch the fishies swim around and stuff. When the relaxation effect starts to wear off...

Sitck a Piranha in there..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

and a shark
      Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

I've got two fish tanks. Sadly, I'm not allowed to put any shark like fish in there. They eat the neon tetras whole, then play kamakarzi by zooming into the glass or the filter. They also like to jump out of the tank when you lift the lid to fix the filter.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

My son is 3 and loves to look at the fish at the pet store. We're thinking of getting a nice tank and some colourful fish, but can't figure out where to put it in our house. My wife's aunt has a massive tank (salt water, built into the wall with real plants in it) and it's amazing.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I had a 35 gallon tank a very long time ago. We had a couple silver dollars, a cool red Oscar named "charlie", a red tailed shark catfish, and a Jack Dempsey. Charlie was cool, that silly fish thought he was a dog..he liked to be petted, roll on his side and shit. My dad got sick of the JD always nippin Charlie, so he put it in our other tank with "
            Flakey"..yeah we named our fish. Flakey was a pretty large red belly piranha. The next morning nothing but the head was floatin' around. They stayed away from each other all day..we wished saw that one.

Yeah, we had a butterfly fish that jumped out of the tank..he died. So, Flakey ate him too. That fucker ate anything.

Cleaning the tanks and stuff were kinda of a pain. Alot of the fish got "Ich" (sp?) ..most of them died. The Piranha lived the longest..he ate all the dead fis..'cept for Charlie..I forgot what we did with him..he was to big to flush.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You probably are him and that's what made you hair fall out.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
              X