Want some kick/recoil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some kick/recoil?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Owh, thats gonna leave a knot.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

what a dipshit

she didn't even have her elbows locked.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

You saw that too.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I had a 8" S&W .357 for a while until I traded it for a guitar
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

A skinny girl firing a 50.cal (12.7 mm) gun. Smart.
          Last edited by destructin_od; 05-18-2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
            A skinny girl firing a 50.cal (7.62 mm) gun. Smart.
            A .50 is actually more around 12.7mm.

Even though this is funny, it has been known that when someone handles a weapon that they are not prepared for, that when the handgun flies back in their face like that, they can accidentally squeeze the trigger again, thus shooting themselves. It seems to be a reflex to pull the gun to get it out of your face. The problem being your finger is still over the trigger, so when you pull the gun, you pull the trigger. Next thing you know your shooting yourself in the face or at someone behind you.
            Last edited by VinceV; 05-17-2008, 05:46 PM.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It's kinda funny, but whoever put that gun in her hands without making sure she had the correct way to hold & fire it down solid is a fucktard. A fucktard who's lucky she or someone else didn't get hurt or killed.

Comment

Oh goody, a gun thread, we've not had one of those for ages.

You Americans love your guns, that's why you keep shooting each other, they should all be ban......... ah, fuck it, I can't even be arsed to start trouble. Never mind, someone will be along shortly to do it!!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Oh goody, a gun thread, we've not had one of those for ages.

You Americans love your guns, that's why you keep shooting each other, they should all be ban......... ah, fuck it, I can't even be arsed to start trouble. Never mind, someone will be along shortly to do it!!
                  Uh oh, Rsmacker you're starting up big trouble! I'll keep my .475 Wildey Magnum, thank you very much BTW, its been a few years since I read up on this but back at the time I looked it up I found out that while we in the US have a high murder rate, countries like England and Japan actually had a much higher suicide rate when adjusted for size in order to compare. Interestingly, its not the gun but the person once again. People in the US tended to direct their violence towards someone else whereas in the UK and Japan they directed it towards themselves. Don't know if those stats changed since I read this but it shows there are multiple other factors involved and not just the presence/absence of firearms.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh FFS, he's taken the bait! This is like going fishing and having them jump out of the water and land in your arms. :ROTF:

Ooh, that's one of those Death Wish guns you have. I remember as a kid cheering when that ultra-talented actor Charles Bronson (pfffft! yeah right) shoots that bloke who is running away giggling. The whole family did, meanwhile other families were watching Wizard of Oz. I guess that explains a lot.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      It's kinda funny, but whoever put that gun in her hands without making sure she had the correct way to hold & fire it down solid is a fucktard. A fucktard who's lucky she or someone else didn't get hurt or killed.

Yep. I think that he probably might not be an official instructor, judging from the T-sirt with the word "Fuck" emblazoned across it. :ROTF:

I remember when as a kiddy we went round to my mate's house during the holidays to fire his air rifle out of his Dad's bedroom window while he was at work. Of course, being 9 years old, no-one wanted to own up that we'd only had cap guns to play with before then. The gun was cocked and loaded..... and I pointed it out of the window at the tree and the starling we had selected for death.

OK, how hard can it be? I closed one eye and moved the other one up to the scope. All the time my mates are hissing "Shoot! shoot!!". I can't see a fucking thing, but it's kind of pointing at the tree, so I pull the trigger.

Even an air rifle can give you a hell of a shiner when it jumps back and the scope clunks you in the eye. I feigned indifference and handed the gun to shooter no 2.......

Next day we met up in the park. 3 out of 4 of us had huge black eyes, it wasn't rocket science to work out which of us had never fired a gun before then!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                        A .50 is actually more around 12.7mm.
                        Sorry for the confusion. You are right , 7.62 = 30.cal.

Comment

Working...
                        X