Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keys in Metal? Try the new Priest track...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys in Metal? Try the new Priest track...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Stonehenge!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Iron Priest! Judas Maiden!

Comment

I love priest, but this is what I feared a Nostradamus concept album would be...
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
          I love priest, but this is what I feared a Nostradamus concept album would be...
          I'm a massive Priest fan, but that left me cold.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I've heard the song Nostradamus and this one from the new album, I can say I'm pretty impatient about the release, this song is probably just an intro or something like that..
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party"
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

just a couple of weeks to go. cant wait
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

They play Nostradamus on Sirius Hard Attack all the time and i fuggin love it. I'll keep rewinding it till i'm out of hard drive.

Comment

I'm thinking it'll be decent.
                    Then again who knows?
                    Remember though, radio always plays the mellower song/s off the album.
                    In other words, they rarely never play the good or better stuff off the album.
                    With that said, one can safely conclude the other tunes will be better than what the radio plays.
                    I plan to check it out and that doesn't mean I'll buy it.
                    It means just that, I'll check it out.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Ok, after listening to the new double cd a lot over the past week (road trips) I think it's a winner.

One thing to keep in mind is it isn't a traditional priest or metal album. It really is a story and many of the songs are mood pieces. I would be a great track for a freaky cirque de soleil show.
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                      X