Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest capacity MP3 players? I need something with more than 30GB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just bought the 160 gb ipod. My verdict: Itunes is still a bag of shit. Wait for the 160 gb zune.

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
      i just bought the 160 gb ipod. My verdict: Itunes is still a bag of shit. Wait for the 160 gb zune.
      iTunes? What do you need that for? I buy used CDs and rip them myself or I just buy MP3s off of Amazon. I've had my iPod for about 6-7 months and I've never had an inkling to use iTunes because they rarely have what I want.

Comment

It was a lot easier back in my day, I guess. I'd just hitch up the wagon, and take several musicians along for the ride.

Horses never went too dang fast, and all I had to do when I wanted to hear a certain song was say, "Boys, would you mind playing Banjo in the Holler next?" and they usually would, unless Mr. Darling was too drunk. But even then, the rest of the boys would try their best.
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I'm going to re-iterate the Archos 605.

* Up to 160GB storage
          * 800x480 resolution display with touchscreen interface
          * Built in WiFi and internet browser
          * Will stream from Media Center devices over wifi
          * Can be used as a PVR with accessories
          * Will allow you to view most camera raw files natively
          * Works as mass storage device or Plays for Sure media device

I picked mine up when everyone at work was going nuts over their ipod touch and once they saw the much higher rez display and the storage capacity the questioned their decision. And then they felt superior because they had an Apple device...
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
            It was a lot easier back in my day, I guess. I'd just hitch up the wagon, and take several musicians along for the ride.

Horses never went too dang fast, and all I had to do when I wanted to hear a certain song was say, "Boys, would you mind playing Banjo in the Holler next?" and they usually would, unless Mr. Darling was too drunk. But even then, the rest of the boys would try their best.
            no problems with musicians skipping on rough roads?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X