I Am Outta Here For REAL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
    Childish. (and I mean all parties involved, not you personally).

Just my $0.02. I'm not getting caught up in this.
    No worries. You quoted me before I added my sarcasm notation.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      A mod that locks a thread on principal then unlocks it? That's being decisive.

You reopened it because chuck raked you over the coals for locking it. Saying it was very "JCF-like". I think he gets what your about. Seems like it to me anyway. Don't know why he got banned here but lack of common sense wasn't it I'm thinking.

This thread has been derailed, no need to apologize. He has another thread now.
      The thread was unlocked by vote.
      I locked it on my own, then was reminded that it's policy to vote on these matters. I wasn't aware of that policy. In the end, I agreed to let it run its
      course. As I explained there, it was getting counterproductive, and doesn't look good for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
        I don't understand why the fuck you guys make everything so 'political'. Can't you all just grow the fuck up, get along, drink some fucking beers and listen to some metal?
        +1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
          I locked it on my own, then was reminded that it's policy to vote on these matters. I wasn't aware of that policy. In the end, I agreed to let it run its
          course. As I explained there, it was getting counterproductive, and doesn't look good for anybody.
          Well, whatever it was, chucks thread bitching about it being locked was the best thread I've read on there.

Comment

I didn't get to vote. Who voted?
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
              I didn't get to vote. Who voted?
              The mods, silly.

Comment

But to be honest, wasn't that forum started by people who were banned from here? Sort of an Australia to our UK? So a thread about being banned from here would fit in quite nicely, wouldn't it?

But maybe I have it wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

So the vote must have been you for locking it, the other mod and the owner for opening it. That sucks, try to take the high ground only to be drug back down into the mud by your fellow "mods".

Comment

The mods, silly.
                  There are only two of you...
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Well, whatever it was, chucks thread bitching about it being locked was the best thread I've read on there.
                    I, uh, obviously disagree, not just him, but the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                      There are only two of you...
                      Plus a deciding vote!

Comment

I, uh, obviously disagree, not just him, but the whole thing.
                        But in the end, you were outvoted. So even as a mod, your opinion didn't matter in that instance.

The deciding vote being the "boss" right? (your term, not mine)

Comment

But in the end, you were outvoted. So even as a mod, your opinion didn't matter in that instance.

The deciding vote being the "boss" right? (your term, not mine)
                          All votes are confidential.
                          Having said that, I was out-voted 2 to 1.

Let's kill this thing. I didn't say anything there that I haven't already said here. And yes, I have used PM's to avoid dragging things out in the forum that ought to be discussed between two members, in my opinion.

Comment

OK. I'm cool with that. Thanks for answering my questions.

Comment

Working...
                            X