What the wind can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the wind can do

A tornado didn't touch down.. This happened at the San Marco's Airport in May/June 2003... I have a lot more pictures but I just picked some good ones. This was after hours and all the hangar doors where closed. The wind cut through the hangars like butter.

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

wow
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I did a search and found a website where the Confederate Air Force mentions the storm
      http://www.b-25yellowrose.com/newsletter/0703.htm the HYI STORM.

Comment

That's why I don't fly those crappy little planes - someone turns on a hair dryer and the things spin out of control.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I remember that.
          That was some freaky stuff!

Just drove past San Marcos on my way back from the Iron Maiden show tonight.
          It was fan-friggin-tastic!

Bruce even said "Scream for me Long Beach!" - we were all ROFLMAO and stuff.

Bruce bitched out a "dude in a homeland security shirt smokin weed and gettin it all over him" and a drunk dude fell on my 10 year old son during run for the hills. Didn't hurt the kid, but it was pretty funny to see a homosexual 300lb Mexican so high that he basically "forgot" to stay upright. You shoulda seen the "oh shit!" look on his face as he was doing the Nestea plunge into the isle.
          My kid just took one step back and gave him this WTF? look. It was priceless!

Now back to San Marcos - fine town. They don't usually get the storms THAT bad, but Jarrell 40 miles or so north got wiped off the face of the earth a few years back. Scary stuff.

Check out this picture of just the slabs left from the F5 tornado that removed most of this town:
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I wonder if those planes were repairable or not. But they look like they were.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

And people still wonder why insurance rates are so high.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post

Check out this picture of just the slabs left from the F5 tornado that removed most of this town:
                I wish I had my pictures of the F4 that touched down in Wichita (the same cell that tore up Norman, OK also) back in May 3 1999. We just moved a week prior to it hitting and it our old neighborhood pretty bad. Al Gore came in visit via helicopter. The pictures you see on T.V. doesn't compare to it in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  That's why I don't fly those crappy little planes - someone turns on a hair dryer and the things spin out of control.
                  Had they been stored on conveyor belts they would have magically lifted when the wind started blowing over the wings :ROTF:
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X