Beware low-flying pud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware low-flying pud

Now if I was the suspicious type, I'd be inclined to believe Mr Horns666 had something to do with this incident.

A flying pud would be just the thing he would launch from his hollowed-out volcano hideaway.

http://www.sharenator.com/Flying_Penis/
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

That is the best invention I have ever seen..EVER!

The possibilities are endless!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nobody wanted to grab for it except that one dude. He's gay.

How do you not laugh at that? I guess I still have the sense of humor of a 10 year old.

Can you imagine having something like that when you were in high school? Cafeteria fly bys, sub teacher attacks,......you're right Bill. Hours of helicopter penis entertainment. Oooh that didn't sound good.
      Last edited by MikeStrat; 05-22-2008, 06:21 PM.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
      X