Another Airjamie Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
    Im not too fond of assholes if thats what youre asking...
    you must have a self-image problem then
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Good thing there's nothing else important going on in the world that there's time to get angry at people for the coffee they drink.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Airjamie, without a hint of pretentiousness... what are you on about? No, really? Why is this a big deal? I drink my coffee black, politely say no if the waitress asks if I need cream, and simply build with the packets if she just drops it off with the coffee.

Comment

for some reason, i never seem to oder my coffee the right way at starbucks. i tell them what i want " iced vanilla latte non fat, venti. then they repete it "venti non fat vanilla latte iced" or something like that. hate that.

at work though "Black coffee".

i thought horns was going to take this dude under his wings?
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Good thing there's nothing else important going on in the world that there's time to get angry at people for the coffee they drink.

Amen..or getting angry over someone who's angry over something like that..

I got the Xannax, they work wonders..who wants some.

I remember a time when I've got angry over the dumbest shit on the JCF. Now that I have REAL problems goin' on, that was TRULY retarded in hindsight. I'm almost embarassed about some of it...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WHat's wrong with ordering a black coffee? Aside from the idea of doing it at a coffee shop whose specialty is anything but black coffee with nothing else in it, I mean?

And what kinda fucktard would actually patronize these establishments anyway?

PT Barnum was right - there's a dipshit born every minute with more money than brains who will follow the latest trend like a lemming off a cliff and think themselves 1337 for doing it.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Shit! I just Unchecked All on my Ignore List and this post suddenly appeared:

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                Sh*t! Where's that f**king "ignore user" button??
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I've never been anyplace where they assume you want cream or sugar and add it for you...

it's more like:

1) you order coffee
                  2A) you are served black coffee, with cream/sugar on the side and you can decide to put it in or not
                  2B) they asked you "cream/sugar?" or "room for cream?" or whatever, at which point you can tell them no if you want it black.
                  3) you drink your black coffee without any problems with pissing off random dudes who get annoyed when someone orders "coffee, black"

seriously, I've never heard someone order coffee that way..

that said, he's got a dopethrone quote in his signature, so he can't be all bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    WHat's wrong with ordering a black coffee? Aside from the idea of doing it at a coffee shop whose specialty is anything but black coffee with nothing else in it, I mean?
                    Hey if they have coffee in their name (Starbucks Coffee) there should be nothing wrong with it. During a rush the people at the counter tend to look at me funny when I wait in line to get "just a coffee". And for the record Starbuck's coffee is pretty damn awful. Sadly though it is better than what you can get at most any gas and go.

Comment

I still think he's part of some weird militant pro-lactose group. The kind of people who take an unhealthy interest in cows udders.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        I still think he's part of some weird militant pro-lactose group. The kind of people who take an unhealthy interest in cows udders.
                        I'm a having a visual.
                        :ROTF:
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Black coffee tastes like dirt!
                          I still think he's part of some weird militant pro-lactose group
                          I drink mine with lactose free creamer or I'll get the shits.

Comment

Black coffee... depends on how bad I need a kick! That stuff tastes so bad, it's a better wake me up than anything Starbucks serves. And I prefer the flavored coffee I get at the local Gas station to Starbucks, even if it is a bit weak. Considering you can get twice as much for a 1/4th of the price, that offsets it.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonDean View Post
                              Airjamie, without a hint of pretentiousness... what are you on about? No, really? Why is this a big deal? I drink my coffee black, politely say no if the waitress asks if I need cream, and simply build with the packets if she just drops it off with the coffee.

Then my rant doesnt apply to you does it? Its about the way coffee is ordered. Do you make a big deal and raise your voice to announce that you "Drink your coffee black" ? Thats what im on about.

Comment

I know, you're a white supremacist!
                                Go on show us your pointy hat!
                                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X