Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE it when I forget to pull my pants down before I start to shit!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 07-11-2008, 08:04 PM.
      "POOP"

Comment

• That's not a mangina that is pure gunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Now Joe, I think that may just be a picture of you. Let me explain. I went to your profile and it states that you have GAS. Under occupation, it lists "engineer." Now, look at the magazine's title.
          It is a co-worker that likes to shit al-fresco. :ROTF:
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Man this thread has gone down the toilet...

~K~ I wouldnt worry too much about people who are spouting off crap about stuff that shouldnt bother them as it cant really affect them personally to the point they need to keep refuting their "facts" after they have allready had thier ignorant say and been banned for breaking the rules...

Just curious as to who exactly has been banned as I missed that thread, PM me to save needless flame wars..

That DV8 pic is metal up your ass..

Comment

• Humm. That thread from the other forum seems to be gone now. Interesting.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• So who's hiding shit now? It's one thing if they nipped it as soon as they saw it was ugly. Just face-saving now I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  So who's hiding shit now? It's one thing if they nipped it as soon as they saw it was ugly. Just face-saving now I guess.
                  DING DING DING! We have a winner.

That thread should have been nuked as soon as it was posted. Even Ray Charles could see it was going to get ugly over there.

Face saving move by the mods.

Must have been a majority decision. One mod tried to nuke a thread only to be ordered to open it back up because they didn't vote on it.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• You really like to put it out there, don't you, Bengal?

I can't expect you to change.
                    I don't know why I would bother.

Seems I'm one of the few that has the nerve to question your absolute, unadulterated, bullshit trolling.
                    You asked for it, here am, go for it.

We get together for the duel, you show your ass, then accuse me of being weak.
                    Fuck you.

Comment

• For supposed 'grown-ups', you guys are CHILDISH and PETTY. Take your crap elsewhere, this thread, nor this forum, nor I need it.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                        For supposed 'grown-ups', you guys are CHILDISH and PETTY. Take your crap elsewhere, this thread, nor this forum, nor I need it.
                        Bengal seems to be one of the "chosen", that can snipe at will.

The minute someone like me speaks up, it's "childish".
                        Educate me, GOR.
                        I respect you.

Comment

• Guy's can we please stop the interboard swiping? Honestly as much as I hated that thread ripping over there I don't want this to turn into the same thing. I have respect for others regardless of their views and I don't think it is in anyones best interest to have a war over it .. it's all good ...

I totally appreciate the support here and to some degree I've gotten it on the other board with the exception of a few guys. I don't want to be the source of other people fighting though ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Bengal sees an opportunity, he goes for it.
                            It's sniping, it's trolling, it's weak, and he loves it.

We have "made up" in pm's, and I've acknowledged we have both been immature in public. And I made the absolute mistake to take him at his word.

No more, I can stick it out there, as he has stated I was too weak to take him on, and be banned.
                            I assume it is because he considers himself to be "golden", and I am but a jackass for calling him out for his absolute hypocrisy.
                            What happens "over there" is not for him to be dragging "over here".
                            That alone ought to get him reprimanded.

I never did it, him, and a certain other troller does it, and it makes all of us look like children.

Stop.
                            We said we what said, I said what I felt, and learned, and if you don't like it, Bengal, and sg, start your own forums.

Comment

• Well I hope this will be the end of it and things can change for the positive.. The arguing does on good and does exactly what you say ..makes people look childish ..
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 06-10-2008, 07:07 PM.
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X