• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As do you ~K~ !
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
      I felt it didn't need a black eye because of me.
      Wouldn't that be the mascara?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
        Wouldn't that be the mascara?
        zing
        "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          zing
          What, no funny pictures? You're slipping
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• "I have no issue with people having a difference of political opinion but when it turns into name calling and hostility that goes over the edge. "

I agree 200%.
            I don't know you personally ~K~, but through this thread have developed a ton of respect for you. Most people will never understand the courage it took to post this thread in addition to the way you have handled the responses thereafter - straightforward and honest. Thank you for being the person that you are. You have educated more of us than you will ever know.
            Last edited by joelayres; 06-20-2008, 04:02 PM. Reason: small addition
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 07-11-2008, 08:10 PM.
              "POOP"

Comment

• I haven't seen all the details, but bits and pieces are all over the local news about a person who was born as a woman, then decided to become a man. However, he decided to keep his female organs, became pregnant and has now delivered a healthy baby.

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald
                "POOP"

Comment

I haven't seen all the details, but bits and pieces are all over the local news about a person who was born as a woman, then decided to become a man. However, he decided to keep his female organs, became pregnant and has now delivered a healthy baby.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/s...ectid=10519919
                  Good for him. However, there is one statement in there that really bugs me.

"I'm a person and I have the right to have a biological child."

Really? What is this right to have a biological child, and how do you grant it to couples that are unable to concieve children? That's just bollocks. I'm annoyed that adoptees are regarded as inferior to biological children, and that the former are considered a "right" to have...bleh. But I'm getting off topic here...apologies.

Comment

• Hey, it's refreshing to see something posted that stirs a little thought versus a discussion on two women crapping in each other's mouth.
                    "POOP"

Comment

• now there's a pic I'm glad you skipped posting SG
                      hehe
                      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

I haven't seen all the details, but bits and pieces are all over the local news about a person who was born as a woman, then decided to become a man. However, he decided to keep his female organs, became pregnant and has now delivered a healthy baby.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/s...ectid=10519919
                        Then by definition, she's not a man. Not saying there's anything wrong with changing your name and dressing how you want, have sexual intercourse with the legal-aged partner of your choice. But medical science has yet to truly swap genders.
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

• [quote=necrotechno;1119170]Then by definition, she's not a man. /quote]

I'm not trying to define anything. Ok, if you like this wording better, here goes. A person that was born female decided she wanted to become a man even though, by definition, she was a woman. This person became pregnant and had a healthy baby.
                          "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                            Good for him. However, there is one statement in there that really bugs me.

"I'm a person and I have the right to have a biological child."

Really? What is this right to have a biological child, and how do you grant it to couples that are unable to concieve children? That's just bollocks. I'm annoyed that adoptees are regarded as inferior to biological children, and that the former are considered a "right" to have...bleh. But I'm getting off topic here...apologies.
                            I imagine the context of his remarks is to address people who criticized him for having gender reassignment, then taking the female role in the pregnancy. If his wife can't carry a child and he can, why shouldn't he?

I don't see adopted children as inferior in any way and they are a blessing to anyone who can't have a biological child, or someone who can't have any more biologically but wants more children.

At the same time, human instinct is to want a biological child if you can have one - a child who looks like you and shares your DNA. Blaming someone for wanting that if they can have it is unfair.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Didn't Gov. Arnold do a movie about this a long time ago?

Hey more power to that dude wanting a baby..I don't care. I wouldn't do it..I get irritable when I can poop for one day..I couldn't imagine something like that! I haven't followed the story but if he did because his wife couldn't ..fuggit..props to him.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                Didn't Gov. Arnold do a movie about this a long time ago?

Hey more power to that dude wanting a baby..I don't care. I wouldn't do it..I get irritable when I can poop for one day..I couldn't imagine something like that! I haven't followed the story but if he did because his wife couldn't ..fuggit..props to him.
                                Ya, I can just picture u giving birth....... :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X