This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    What the hell does Sesame street have to do with our public schools being slowed down by illegal immigrants not knowing English. How are you supposed to teach children pre-algebra and science if they cant speak English?
    Believe it or not, Mathematics and Science can be taught in other languages than English. Sesame Street has been trying for forty years to break this anathema that Americans have towards learning.

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    You brought up "Mexicans" I was refering to Chinese illegals regarding the TB and Hepatitis. I am anti "Illegal immigration" and an equal oportunity "hater" I dont care where your from just get the fuck out if you should not be here.
    Ask yourself why these people would come to the US and face such hatred, for jobs earning $6 an hour. Things must be truly horrible in their homeland, no? They should just stay there and put up with those conditions? Your ancestors didn't. Ever heard the phrase "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free?" Oh, wait... that's on a statue that FRANCE gave us...

I am not familiar with Lou Dobs or Lepersy cases you speak of or why I should treat every bum that comes into my country when I am trying my hardest to make sure my family is taken care of and that the man stays out of my life.
    You should treat "every bum that comes into your country" to prevent your family from protracting their diseases.

Also remeber the Ecoli outbreak in the lettuce two years ago?

It dont take a biologist to figure out Ecoli and Fecal matter go hand and hand.
    E-Coli, Salmonella, etc. Again, I'm not a botanist. I'm guessing you aren't, either. When someone of any authority weighs in on the cause of these things, I'll give that opinion some credence. However, the outbreaks should have sprung up over thirty years ago if the illegal migrant workers were to blame.

Your an American you have the same rights as me or as anyone else that is an american.
    If a child of two illegal aliens is born in America, it's legally an American. So I doubt you're completely committed to your statement there.

Oh and I see your a communist, I dont understand why you guys are always trying to use weird terms to describe yourself like "green workers reform party" or whatever term you used. Just say your a Communist.
    But I'm not a Communist. Sorry, but my ideals can't be fit into tidy little categories. Just say you don't know the definitions of the terms.
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
    X