This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was only jokin about the sox but please don't wear a pink hat now

Seriously, you know how i feel about this situation and am stunned by the courage it took to do this on the JCF. Regardless of the reaction good or bad, it had to wear very heavy on you and must be a tremendous relief to you and Diane. As i said in my pm, you always were a warm, funny person with killer tone...nothings changed...

We shall see eachother soon my friend.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
      Annah changing from a man to a woman we can accept. You have to do what makes you happy. Annah Switching from Jackson to Ibanez we could never accept.

OMFG :ROTF: That's my new quote for my sig!!
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Like I said, be who you gotta be. We are all put in these vehicles called bodies to go through life but it's what's under the hood that counts.

BTW, I do try to get in touch with my feminine side once in a while just to cop a feel.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Dude I promise not to delete anthing and drop your post count again.

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
          BTW, I do try to get in touch with my feminine side once in a while just to cop a feel.

Oh yeah, all my friends used to say stupid things like "If I had boobs I'd never wanna leave the house"

Trust me.. it's no big deal! :ROTF:
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wow. I mean, holy s**t f**kin wow. I go out of town for a couple of days, and this kind of bombshell gets dropped.

Kev, I am utterly shocked. I had no clue. And, I'm sure I'm still not fully up to speed. ...Would it be crass for me to say it took major balls for you to post this?

Be true to yourself, whatever that may mean.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Would it be crass for me to say it took major balls for you to post this?

Be true to yourself, whatever that may mean.

As long as it's just a euphemism Pat no problem ... :ROTF:

Hope I didn't shock ya too much

Comment

Of course, my friend. As long as you don't start playing an Ibanez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                  Dude I promise not to delete anthing and drop your post count again.

Oh yeah, all my friends used to say stupid things like "If I had boobs I'd never wanna leave the house"

Trust me.. it's no big deal! :ROTF:
                  Easy for you to say! You have access to TWO sets!

I think it's great that you've made this change and become happy in your own skin. Plus we seem to get along much better with you as a female!

Seriously, we all grow when we encounter these situations, whether within ourselves or with those we care about. I believe that this board learning about Annah's journey was an epiphany for many of us. The whole transgender thing was an abstraction for me until I learned of Annah's story. At the end of the day Annah has always been an awesome chick and that hasn't changed.

But then we've always known Annah as a woman here at the JCF. K, your journey kind of completes the cycle for the rest of us who are onlookers, and friends. We've known you as a guy first, and now as a woman. I think it's good for everybody to realize that we have human compassion that is more than skin deep.

I see a lot of people referring to courage, and that's true. But I think of it as the courage of a person who's trapped in a burning house, and has to leap through the flames if they want to live. It takes a lot of courage, but in the end you knew you had to do it, to live.

We're all glad that you chose to leap through the flames, and live. It's obvious from your pics in your blog that you're so much happier now.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You know how I feel K. Much love and respect for you and who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                      Annah changing from a man to a woman we can accept. You have to do what makes you happy. Annah Switching from Jackson to Ibanez we could never accept.
                      That got my laughing so hard I almost shit myself.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                        Easy for you to say! You have access to TWO sets!

OMFG that's too funny. Well I can honestly same I'm getting paid back form the wife of all those years of "tune in Tokyo"

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                        We're all glad that you chose to leap through the flames, and live. It's obvious from your pics in your blog that you're so much happier now.
                        Thanks Rich .. I am and with every positive step it has been getting better for me. I still have my occasional wtf am I doing but in the end the changes are way to positive to deny the truth

Comment

That sig rules!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I will say as crazy as this whole thing seems at times some of the interactions and stories I've walked away with are hilarious.

Early on when I started telling my closest friends I had to tell my friend Mike. Mike and I have known each other since first grade and we have a mutual friend Scott who I hadn't told yet. Scott's nickname is "Dirty" Mike saw Scott before I did and decided to let him know and Scott said no worries, still friends and all is cool ..

The first time we all got together after the word was out was pretty intense for me, lets face it it's not an everyday thing and it was the first time we all went out as a group. I knew the questions were going to start flying so at the BBQ place I decided to have several long island iced teas.

We decided to head for a bar and got in my friend Mike's van, so I climbed into the back seat and as I sat down and looked up I had all the wives sitting with me staring at me. I knew questions were going to start flying. As they were asking about changes and what is going on Scott sat quietly in the front and I was really wondering what his thoughts were nervously. Now I make it a point to tell people that I'm very open to answer questions and will do my best to answer them. At this point Scott turns and speaks up to me in the back of the van ..

Scott: Hey I have a question
                            Me: Ok Scott, whatya wanna know
                            Scott: If ya lay on your back and jerk off and you come all over your own tits?

The whole van erupted in laughter. As crazy a question as that was, that was Scotts way of telling me it was going to be cool....

Comment

rock on Brotha! sista? Mista?
                              love ya man
                              c ya soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                                I will say as crazy as this whole thing seems at times some of the interactions and stories I've walked away with are hilarious.
                                Prior to your announcement, you should have logged on with a different name and posted a "transition" picture. Then you should have hit on a dozen or so long time JCF members. The reactions would have been priceless!
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X