This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
    the things guys will do to take advantage of "Ladies Night" for having to pay no cover and half priced drinks!
    :ROTF: Thanks, dick! Now I've got orange soda coming out my nose... it burns!!! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Danastas,

That's a really good post and hit's the proverbial nail on the head. I think one of the things that has amazed me in the last few days is the open mindedness of a lot of the people here.

A few years ago I had given up on people. I thought people only cared about themselves, tended to be selfish and I was view as what I could offer them. I've been humbled by the experience and I now see the good in others. I see genuine caring in human beings which is such a foreign thing to me. It's sad that my eyes had to be opened to it in a drastic change but I now have a renewed faith in the human race

As far as ladies night ..I haven't tested that one out yet.
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Danastas,

That's a really good post and hit's the proverbial nail on the head. I think one of the things that has amazed me in the last few days is the open mindedness of a lot of the people here.

A few years ago I had given up on people. I thought people only cared about themselves, tended to be selfish and I was view as what I could offer them. I've been humbled by the experience and I now see the good in others. I see genuine caring in human beings which is such a foreign thing to me. It's sad that my eyes had to be opened to it in a drastic change but I now have a renewed faith in the human race

As far as ladies night ..I haven't tested that one out yet.

Most of the people on earth ARE shit. It's just that we happen to be cool people here

And the thing is, I don't think you have anything to lose about this matter. You have a kid. You have your marriage(and as far as I get , it's been quite fine). You've done everything you had to do. So what, just do whatever you want to do now.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• They say a person can be judged by the company they keep....You have us K so you're fucked. :ROTF:
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            They say a person can be judged by the company they keep....You have us K so you're fucked. :ROTF:
            Oh myyyy
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

• Karyn,

On a serious note, not that the system will be around for us anyway, but did you have to apply for a new Social Security number or were they able to roll over your vital information?
              "POOP"

Comment

• SEEGERMANY on a Serious note...

NOW I need a break from the forum in order to deal with some very shocking information...

OK, break's over.
                It might have taken me longer to get over it if there was an actual picture of SG being on a serious note.

--floydkramer

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 07-11-2008, 07:50 PM.
                  "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    Karyn,

On a serious note, not that the system will be around for us anyway, but did you have to apply for a new Social Security number or were they able to roll over your vital information?
                    It all gets handled around my name change. The court date for my legal change is June 16th. After that I have to take that paperwork to SS which from what I understand they just change my name, the number has been mine since I was young. It's kind of like when you get married and your wife has to change her maiden name with SS to her married name. Then I need to get a new driver license. Then new Debit cards... Everything else from there.. IE credit cards, Insurance, 401k, Paychecks etc....

Hopefully that made sense
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 07-11-2008, 07:50 PM.
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        Hell may be freezing over as I type this.
                        You're mellowing with age

Comment

• I am glad you are finally finding ways to accept and deal with your feelings.

You have all of my support, my friend.

- Eric
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

• Which Bathroom do you use in public places?

When all is said and done do you think you'll miss being able to write your name in the snow?
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I'm all for unisex bathrooms, and living in Florida myself...
                              Then again, I'm sick of winter in New England.
                              --floydkramer

Comment

• I don't want to come through as an opportunistic SOB.... but is the name Kevin Maynard spoken for after 6/16/08?
                                If not I like to get first dibs at it. Always hated my name....
                                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                                X