Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure he'll let you have it as long as you pay any bills under that name. It might take a while for the utility companies and stuff to update the info so just pay the bills and I'm sure the name is yours. :ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
      Which Bathroom do you use in public places?

When all is said and done do you think you'll miss being able to write your name in the snow?
      It really depends on the circumstance. When you live a certain way for a long time you just naturally assume that's how you're being seen. It takes a while for the changes to sink in. Even when I've been out in male clothes I tend to get read female (Maam, ladies etc)

Once we were at the movies and I had to go. Boys jeans, harley t-shirt and ballcap. Went in and did my thing, came out and on my way out a young boy of about 12 was walking in. He turned around, went back out and looked at the sign again.

I was never a "big" guy,(not that i ever really was) I'm only 5'9, 150 lbs so I tend to get read female pretty easily ...

And I've never written my name in the snow so how could I possibly miss it? :ROTF:
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
        I don't want to come through as an opportunistic SOB.... but is the name Kevin Maynard spoken for after 6/16/08?
        If not I like to get first dibs at it. Always hated my name....
        You can have it if ya want but honestly, there's nothing great attached to it. Besides in this area there's 8 of us.
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• But I may able to get better deals from Matt!!!
          "Hey Matt!! this is Kev, what up" see.... that sounds all kinds of cool.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I don't want to come through as an opportunistic SOB.... but is the name Kevin Maynard spoken for after 6/16/08?
            If not I like to get first dibs at it. Always hated my name....
            :ROTF::ROTF:
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

But I may able to get better deals from Matt!!!
              "Hey Matt!! this is Kev, what up" see.... that sounds all kinds of cool.
              Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
              :ROTF::ROTF:
              uh oh, the jig is up!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                It takes a while for the changes to sink in. Even when I've been out in male clothes I tend to get read female (Maam, ladies etc)
                You will know when you have "Made the full change" when you start to yell at the top of you lungs because someone left the toilet seat up and you fell in while trying to take a Piss!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                  You will know when you have "Made the full change" when you start to yell at the top of you lungs because someone left the toilet seat up and you fell in while trying to take a Piss!
                  Won't happen, it's just me and the misses now and honestly.. it's always been down when not in use .. I hate looking into an open toilet ..

Comment

• Are you gonna go on the pill?
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                      Are you gonna go on the pill?
                      Smartass

Comment

• I'm so happy for you ~K~! Been really busy & haven't had much of a chance to post, but I read the thread in the other section & a few of your blog entries. I've always had a lot of respect for you, and that has only grown after reading the blog. Plus, your wife absolutely rocks! I'm glad people have been so accepting, and I'm hoping that every day is better & happier as you go forward.

Comment

• I just wanted to add my support over here in the public area. I hope society can catch up to the JCF in our lifetimes.

Comment

• If only bigots could be banned in real life...

I think it's not only a great thing you were able to tell us but the fact that, everyone has been pretty positive.

All the best and try not to let bigots with the "right" answers get in your way of being happy...

Comment

• So Kev, I was wondering. What kind of cream would you suggest to get rid of that stubborn hair on my upper arms? :p
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                                So Kev, I was wondering. What kind of cream would you suggest to get rid of that stubborn hair on my upper arms? :p
                                :ROTF: That's just not right!

Comment

Working...
                                X