X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we have to use the word balls?

Sheesh ...

J/K
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
      do we have to use the word balls?

Sheesh ...

J/K
      Well, I wouldn't have used that term with YOU.

But maybe it should have been "moobs of steel". HA!
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• I don't have anything against anybody. I just thought I would be nice and say hi back to fett, and some other people welcomed me, then UpChuck told fett that he and I needed to stop our douchery. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Moobs of steel!

Comment

• Joe... tell them to shut the fuck up until they can prove they have bigger moobs than you do... right now they are the ones who talk the talk but you walk the walk... or should I say rub the moobs?
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• :ROTF: They won't listen to me or believe me anyway.

Comment

• then maybe they need to take those women hormones... not everyone is a natural like you Joe... you make them jealous
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• "This above all else, to thine own self be true."
                  OR
                  Something like that.

I dig it here, there, everywhere.
                  But it gets challenging.
                  Seems like those who wish to bring people together, are divisive without trying.
                  Those who are hateful and divisive with forethought, bring people together.
                  Human nature is a funny thing.
                  I stopped trying to judge it, and began living my life to the fullest about 20 years ago.
                  The previous 24 years or so, I was very "right" and "moral" and... well... caused myself a bottomless pit of despair, brought on by my judgmental quasi Christian brain washing.
                  All that knowing "what was moral" and "what was right" left me a cold, judgmental prick.
                  To boil it down into as few words as possible... Every time I've ever judged someone, it's come back on me tenfold.
                  I no longer judge.
                  It's a big enough challenge to attempt to let others be, and just listen.

Sorry for the rant.

Had to get it out there.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

• It's hard to ignore things that are said about you and it's human nature to want to defend yourself, but you're dealing with some folks that have huge anger issues. Their feelings have been hurt and as Joe has recently experienced, nothing you can say will ever change things. He's been pegged as a liar and nothing he's said has helped change that label. Same thing applies to their views on gender reassessment. You will never convince them that your change of gender is a healthy change for you. Frankly, I don't see the need to try. It would be like telling a diehard Gibson owner that the company has quality control issues!

There are some good people that post at the other forum. There are also some people that don't think too highly of me. It's the nature of the beast. This message has been brought to you by the letters I, I, I, I, and ME, ME, ME, ME.
                    "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I don't have anything against anybody. :
                      With that Man Rack of yours, isn't that tough to avoid?
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• Gibson has quality issues? There goes my fukking night.. anyone wanna buy a 93 custom?

Listen, I don't think poorly of any of those people over there except maybe 2. (they totally earned it) I think people by nature are passionate about what they believe in and everyone is entitled. I just don't get the moe,larry and curly approach to their politics. People cannot discuss their views and agree to disagree when they don't. I have my views of how things should be but I don't believe someone else is a bad person because they have a different perspective.
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                          With that Man Rack of yours, isn't that tough to avoid?
                          I can't help but give you a little graze as I walk by.

Comment

• A shirtless Joe in a cold room is quite a sight to behold.
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Somebody asked for Joe's moobs?.....

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• ok that's just not right!

Comment

Working...
                                X