X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you just type all that, snapper?

Impressive!

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 06-10-2008, 07:07 PM.
      "POOP"

Comment

• Guys please? .. Maybe it would be best if this thread disappears now?
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          Maybe it would be best if this thread disappears now?
          Naw.
          Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 06-10-2008, 07:56 PM.
          "POOP"

Comment

• Now, folks, back to the subject at hand...

I said my say, around page one.
            I haven't varied here, nor anywhere else.
            To say I get uncomfortable watching guys holding hands in public?
            Nope, Hasn't changed for me...Have I had close friends that I know are gay?
            Yup, and we are still good with it.
            I don't need to say much more, and to try to point out my "proud heterosexual" tendencies is nothing more than furthering a debate that moves no one forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
              Guys please? .. Maybe it would be best if this thread disappears now?
              I vote to keep it going.
              Just stop the personal sniping.

Comment

• Cyg I have no issue with people who don't agree. My opinion is that our moral values have to be just that, I can't tell you how to live no more than you should tell me. As long as it doesn't hurt other people ... My issue doesn't come from the disagreement people have but comes from the judgment and the nastiness that comes from it. Republicans and Democrats will never agree for instance, but instead of sticking to the facts they turn into a name calling issue instead of stating why you believe it's right or wring..

The other thread that was moved didn't get moved because it was against gay marriage or because of the debate. It got moved because the debate turned into nothing more than hate mongering. After a few days of thinking I actually PMed Joe the guy that started of that thread and apologized for going off on him. I still agree the thread should have been moved but my rage because of that Mat dude caused me to handle Joe in a less than admirable way .. for that I was wrong and I apologized.. but that one posters mud caused me to be no better because it got emotional ..

Pick any subject and people will view right and wrong differently .. and fight hard for their own belief...

For me it got personal when i read the words fag and that Trans people were mentally ill. I spent years being miserable and hating myself because I thought just that of myself. Because that's what society said. When I went to therapy for the first time it wasn't with the intent of transitioning and that didn't become an option for several months. It changed for me when the Dr told me it wasn't a mental illness, that there IS a biological basis for it. So I stayed in my own hell because society misinformed me and made me think I was an immoral bad person that had no right to live... and this is how these things get propagated.

If someone being gay is wrong to you then you're allowed to have that emotion, you're a human being. If seeing two guys holding hands wigs you out, you're allowed that because no one can tell you how to feel ... the same as those two gay guys that are holding hands....

I know your opinion and I know the private conversations we have had over my issue. Don't take this post as a negative thing it's not meant to be it's just a dialog ...

Thanks for being supportive even though it's something you may not agree with ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• K,
                  I see nothing to disagree about.
                  I just got a bit tired of a certain someone taking advantage of this to
                  go back and forth, just to see if I was being a hypocrite here, and there.

In other words, they used it for their own agenda, to attack me, using your thread to do it.

I stated my support, I volunteered I had been educated, and I stand by you.

Comment

• thanks ...

Comment

• Hey Cyg/Bengal:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                        Bengal seems to be one of the "chosen", that can snipe at will.

The minute someone like me speaks up, it's "childish".
                        Educate me, GOR.
                        I respect you.
                        Nah man, it wasn't a shot at you personally. I was/am just fed up with this "board vs board" thing and I don't want to see it ruin any more threads / atmosphere.

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          Nah man, it wasn't a shot at you personally. I was/am just fed up with this "board vs board" thing and I don't want to see it ruin any more threads / atmosphere.

Thanks, and I agree.

Comment

• I don't have any time to hang out on boards that just push hate. Life is way too short for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                              I don't have any time to hang out on boards that just push hate. Life is way too short for that.

I'm finding that out the hard way .. I'm finally starting to live instead of just surviving...

Comment

• I'm too lazy to read all the posts, but my cousin is a women married to another women in Mass., they adopted a child and I think it's fine,

They're not that hot though, like the lesbians in movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X