Judas Priest at the Myth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas Priest at the Myth!

Priest is playing the Myth in Maplewood, MN. Saturday, August 2nd. Yeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Thier newest DVD is very good IMO...great sounding DVD....they're getting older but put on a great, high energy show....they covered all of their classics (Diamonds and Rust, Sinner, and The Green Manlishi)...

Should be a great show..

Comment

Got links to the tour dates?

Comment

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807246
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I will be there....I live close to the Myth. Great club!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

jah, they've been advertising it as a good place to go see them as it isn't a large venue so it would be more of a candelabra dinner.

Comment

ive got tickets for when they come to canada, I REALLY hope Rob does the "Desert Plains" vocals solo thing. I mean, does it get any better then that?

Comment

Me and a buddy got tickets for Priest, Motorhead and Heaven and Hell for August here in NJ. Can't wait.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The ticketbastard presale code is "HALFORD".

Comment

I just got presale tickets Friday morning.....YAHOOO!!!
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Priest is this Saturday. I can't wait to see this show in a small club. Hope Rob still has the pipes.

Oh yea, and I have changed my tune on their new cd. It's a grower.

Comment

JP and Rob kick ass. Unfortunately, "Nostradamus" didn't grow on me much. But, I have alot of other metal that did..you should hear Matt Barlow on Pyramaze's "immortal" for starters..its great!

Yes, there's a Iced Earth / Judas Preist connection..so I'm not off topic.

JP will prolly play a couple of the new "rockers" , if that..and stick to the tried and true stuff!! Let us know!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My understanding is at the gigs by themselves, they play all of Nostradamus, and the Motorhead/Heaven and Hell/Testament gigs, they play the classics.

Comment

Really..thanks for the info..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I watched them getting gigantic on the stage two weeks ago and it was awesome dudes! All who will go to that gig , enjoy it!
                              -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
                              -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Comment

Working...
                              X