We're in the news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're in the news!

Haha, well at least the Branson Daily News. I haven't been posting on the forums that much these days, but the wife and I have taken a new direction in life, and have been working hard towards it. This little story isn't much, but this is something we're working towards making a career out of, and it's merely a baby step. Man, what's the JCF coming to........Kev gets a sex change and I turn into a fish! How much better can this get!
    Life is good folks!!!!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

You're not far at all from me then, I live in Mtn. Home in northern Arkansas (we've got plenty of extra water too). My girl's sister and sister's husband just built a place in Forsyth and both work in Branson. As a matter of fact they let us crash there for a few hours on Wed. morning. We'd been in Springfield due to their dad (who happens to be a diver) smacking a deer with his new Harley Tuesday evening. 1 of 4 motorcycle accidents in M.H. in 24 hours.

Congrats on doing what you want to do bro.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Great Story Mark, thanks for sharing ...
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
        You're not far at all from me then, I live in Mtn. Home in northern Arkansas (we've got plenty of extra water too). My girl's sister and sister's husband just built a place in Forsyth and both work in Branson. As a matter of fact they let us crash there for a few hours on Wed. morning. We'd been in Springfield due to their dad (who happens to be a diver) smacking a deer with his new Harley Tuesday evening. 1 of 4 motorcycle accidents in M.H. in 24 hours.

Congrats on doing what you want to do bro.
        Oh man, sorry to hear about the Dear smacking. Not fun! Give him my best!

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Great Story Mark, thanks for sharing ...
        Thanks man, it's funny how people change directions at our age huh. I thought I had it all figured out at 25. Yeah right.

Comment

"George said there was a bit of separation showing between the wall and the fireplace"

Ah, so you lot have Pikeys over there too!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Wow Mark !!!

Thanks for letting us know about Kevin's sex change ...

And btw, congrats on the cool new direction you guys have going on. Sounds like a blast !!!

Good luck with it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
              Wow Mark !!!

Thanks for letting us know about Kevin's sex change ...

And btw, congrats on the cool new direction you guys have going on. Sounds like a blast !!!

Good luck with it !!!
              Thanks man!

Comment

I didn't see a picture of you.... did you break the camera

That's a cool story.... so how do you see in murky water like that?

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
                  I didn't see a picture of you.... did you break the camera

That's a cool story.... so how do you see in murky water like that?

They chose the pic of my wife.....good choice!
                  The visibility sucked, and you had to get real close to things with a bright light to see them. It was pretty spooky actually.

Comment

Working...
                  X