Hot Ass!!! Pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, roody is right,
    there are few hot rods that can get away with the yellow (or grabber orange).

They have to Rock from the Ground up to get away with it!

Comment

nice car dude!!!

I have a 73 Plymouth Roadrunner that I've slowly been restoring. I bought it for 2500 when I was a freshman

Comment

Time to get rid of the 4x4 look and get a different set of rims. Needs bigger meats out back. Otherwise, looks good.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Nice, does it go as fast as it looks like it does?

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              But, roody is right,
              there are few hot rods that can get away with the yellow (or grabber orange).

They have to Rock from the Ground up to get away with it!
              Yeah, I agree. I always like the Mopar high impact colors...lime green, go mango, curious yellow, plum crazy, panther pink.....etc. The Cudas, Challengers, Roadrunners, Darts all were pretty bad ass in those colors.

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
              nice car dude!!!

I have a 73 Plymouth Roadrunner that I've slowly been restoring. I bought it for 2500 when I was a freshman
              Thank you! Good luck with the resto. Don't forget to ask member mm2002 (Mark) if you need any tips. He is the man for a muscle car resto.

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
              Time to get rid of the 4x4 look and get a different set of rims. Needs bigger meats out back. Otherwise, looks good.
              Retro looking rims are in the works but I'll always have a truck. Can't beat a good Toyota 4x4.

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
              Nice, does it go as fast as it looks like it does?
              The GT comes factory limited to 149 mph. Yeah, that's fast enough for me.

Originally posted by ejs0614 View Post
              Thanks for sharing!

Awesome ride.
              Thank you!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"as soon as I get my stimulous check, I'm adding more "meat" to the rear-end."
                "POOP"

Comment

That's a beauty. Love the mustangs. Pops has a 67 GT 390 fastback. Bought it when he was a kid, still in great shape. Mustangs truly do have something special.

Vass

Comment

Do you have feelings for your car like this man?

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article...2&in_page_id=2

He is a sick fucker though. I mean, an X-type, eeeeuuuurgh!!! Now if it was an XKR........

SeeGermany, I want to buy that car for Wilksy-baby, then he can undisputedly be "a sausage jockey"
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

i buddy of mine had a '71 BOSS .... nice car but the solid lifters drove me nuts. he went gear to gear with it also which was cool
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Pray tell, what is a "lifter"?

Over here, it's preceded by the word "shirt" and we all know one of those, don't we?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Over here, it's preceded by the word "shirt" and we all know one of those, don't we?
                          :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                          you make me piss my self
                          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Jesus dudes, don't you know anything about cars? The lifters hit the push rods and make a loud tick noise ... geeze!

and just so you have to ask about gear to gear .... that is when we would mash our man junk together....
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Oh yeah, we knew what that was all about, it was just the lifters.

The thing is, I was under the impression that if you can hear them, they are fucked!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I love the new mustangs and probably would have picked one up but the gas prices have me second guessing a new car purchase all together.

I love the yellow and black combo. Reminds me of a hornet (not the AMC version )

joe...
                                www.godwentpunk.com
                                www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                                X