Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
    FUCK ELECTRONIC MUSIC!

It's all gay. Belgium is gay too. Crappy wee country. Never done nothin' for nobody other than foist crappy gay electronic music on the rest of us REAL civilised folks.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Who's acting childish now?

EDIT: Ouch. A bit below the belt there. It's all music guys. No biggie. Who gives a fuck?
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Is it emotionless or intensely happy?

They could get up there and stand behind a booth and press "Play" on their CD player. Then their "live" performance would be "perfect".

Comment

Anyway I'm late for dinner. I'll come argue with y'all later.

Have a HAPPY HAPPY day!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
            Your mind is so open that you can't even understand that DragonForce is a legit band...
            Saying that DF is worth listening to will get you about as far as saying St. Anger is well produced.

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
            FUCK ELECTRONIC MUSIC!

It's all gay. Belgium is gay too. Crappy wee country. Never done nothin' for nobody other than foist crappy gay electronic music on the rest of us REAL civilised folks.
            :ROTF:
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

fuck you faggots... and go to hell with your metal or electronic music or what ever the hell you are listening to...

let me tell you about real music... it's the blues

if you don't talk about the blues then you are not worthy to even touch your cock

listening to your music feels like sticking a empty bicycle tube up in yer ass and blowing it up with hydrogen and putting it on fire

listening to the blues is like getting an amazing blowjob from an electric eel through a fresh pack of unsalted butter.

now... go put on some Son House and go fuck yourselves.. ta ta motherfuckers
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                Is it emotionless or intensely happy?
                There's nothing happy about music carrying about as much substance as Paris Hilton's brain on a sunday morning. It's so "thin" it loses any and all interest at the second listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  fuck you faggots... and go to hell with your metal or electronic music or what ever the hell you are listening to...

if you don't talk about the blues then you are not worthy to even touch your cock

listening to your music feels like sticking a empty bicycle tube up in yer ass and blowing it up with hydrogen and putting it on fire

listening to the blues is like getting an amazing blowjob from an electric eel through a fresh pack of unsalted butter.

You're on fire.

I predict there's a bunch of people with new sigs pretty soon.
                  This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

It's hard trying to be the better man....MartinBarre you almost baited and hooked me, but naaaaaah, just naaaaah.

Comment

A better man means belittling someones musical preferences?

I'm way out of touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        A better man means belittling someones musical preferences?

I'm way out of touch.
                        Oh bullshit, I wasn't belittling his musical preferences, I was belittling one of the OBJECTS of his preferences. Which equates to having dissenting opinions.

You know what? Fuck this better man shit. Here I am, come get a piece of my hot ass. Too bad I can't meet some of you cyberrambos in real life. And Bengal, go back comparing dicksizes or whatever with Cygnus, I'm sure one of you guys will win sooner or later.
                        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-12-2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          Oh bullshit, I wasn't belittling his musical preferences, I was belittling one of the OBJECTS of his preferences. Which equates to having dissenting opinions.

You know what? Fuck this better man shit. Here I am, come get a piece of my hot ass. Too bad I can't meet some of you cyberrambos in real life. And Bengal, go back comparing dicksizes or whatever with Cygnus, I'm sure one of you guys will win sooner or later.
                          Actually, I thought Bengal was on YOUR side. I assumed he was having a go at ME. :ROTF:

You're ALL fuckin' homos. Listening to your gay music. It's all gay ya fags, unless it's Deicide, Jethro Tull, Annihilator, Fairport Convention or similar.
                          Ya big gay bastards.
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post

I'm gonna guess you hang out here so much because people find you really funny - like that guy saying this stuff will be in sigs soon.
                            I don't get it. It wasn't funny. You're just making random silly statements. In fact, I'd suggest you're trying to act like someone else on the forum....and failing miserably.
                            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post

I don't get you.

Sometimes you're pretty righteous. Sometimes not.

But take shots. That's cool.

EDIT: But this whole, "XXX Band sucks, YYY Band is better" is kinda lame and childish. IMHO.

I do agree with you on the Machine Head comment. If you read my first post.
                              Last edited by Bengal; 06-12-2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

And making threats over the internet is about as childish as it gets.

Kinda like getting bent out of shape over a conversation that didn't even involve you.

Meh. Whatev.

Comment

Working...
                                X