No announcement yet.

DragonForce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're touring with Turisas in the US...I'm thinking of going just to see some "Battle Metal".
    Scott

Comment

• I'm definitely going to be @ Tilburg, 01-28-09! Also with Turisas, it's the first date of thweir European tour. I'm really exited about it. They (Dragonforce) are one of my fav bands at the moment. No one sounds like them and I love their ongoing solos and crazyness. I don't care if they are sloppy live, because it will be great fun to see them in action.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

• With all the resources available these days..the lack of metal knowledge still here is both disappointing is mindnumbing!!!

This is the JCF..right??!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• C'mon guys..make me proud..goddammit!!!

..again
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I saw that cool video of lynch and dave navarro and decided I should buy most of the old loynch records, that rap one is atrocious though...

I will get dreaming neon black sometime in the near future, and formation of damnation happy now bill??

I also won't be buying the new dragonforce one it's near identical to the last one...

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post

I also won't be buying the new dragonforce one it's near identical to the last one...
              No, it isn't. It actually took me quite a while to get used to the new album. This album has clean parts, slow parts, more elaborate keyboard parts, etc etc.

I feel like GoR He's always standing up for Metallica and I like to stand up for Dragonforce
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                No, it isn't. It actually took me quite a while to get used to the new album. This album has clean parts, slow parts, more elaborate keyboard parts, etc etc.

Contrary to popular belief among Dragonforce fans, 16ths at 260bpm is not slow.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• I actually read all 12 pages of this because I've heard a lot of hype & talk about DF
                  so I went & grabbed all their albums tossed em off in the player sat back & listened....
                  um ok...... they obviously have some talent & it was almost refreshing to hear new metal without cookie on vocals that was until I hear what they sing about..

not my mug of Molson............

but if you like it great.......
                  “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Working...
                  X