Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed my avatar but for some reason it is shrinking it to much smaller than the limit. It is Jpeg so the file size is only 2kb so that's not the problem. Check out mr426's avatar it is 60x58 which is over the 50x50 limit. How is this possible and why is mine being shrunk under the limit of 50x50?

I just checked and there are several at 60x60 pixels and a size of 3-4kb. I couldn't get mine to be set at 59x53 and less than 2kb.
    Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 06-13-2008, 10:10 PM.

Comment

My old avatar was 45x60 and I can't even get that avatar back on without it auto-resizing it down to 38x50. I this a Platinum perk I overlooked?

Comment

My avatar shrunk after becoming a platinum member too. I mentioned it in a thread back then but no one seemed to know why.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mine shrunk after a cold shower!
          "POOP"

Comment

Mine has not shrunk, but my butt & gut has grown so now it looks smaller
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Mine's as big as I need it to be.

Thankfully, I don't need it to be very big

But my avatar's still 60x60. I'm special.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Mine is whatever it is - haven't tried to change it or anything.

Comment

Working...
                X