Help a Bro' Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a Bro' Out

Can you spare a buck? Err, wait, that's not it at all. What I meant to say was, "If I were having something similar to this done:"

Should the base color be black? Black flake? Black holoflake? Something else? If it's flake of some sort what in the heck do I do for a pickguard?
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Hmmm...maybe black flake with a metal pickguard?

Comment

I think the "tuxedo tele" look would go well with your theme: gloss black with a white binding and white pickguard and gold hardware.

Oh yeah, and non-reversed controls!

Comment

Firecrotch

huh huh
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

damn! I wouldn't change a thing
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Firecrotch

huh huh
            Well,,,, she IS a red head

I dig the black just like that, its got that "slick look", black flake would look cool too, but not sure holoflake would be right, might come across as too sparkled for graphic. Either way a diamond plate pickguard would look cool with the theme.
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

that is sexy as hell

Comment

copper crotch in sick hologram against black hologram is a good idea, but probably pricey.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Red on the head = crazy in bed
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                    Red on the head = crazy
                    Fixed.
                    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Fixed.

:ROTF::ROTF:
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                        that is sexy as hell
                        According to Fender it's $20k sexy but Fuller's will let you have it and the matchin Pro Jr. for the low low price of $14k. Thus my interest in having one built rather than picking up the original item.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                        X