jerry springer....real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerry springer....real or fake?

are the guests on jerry springer real people with real issues or are they fakes with a false story and a sensationalist script?

surely the good old US of A can't be populated with white trailer park trash strippers and incestuous alcoholic hillbillys?

then again what do we brits have?.....jeremy kyle (the show populated with teenage single mums and track suit wearing chavs)

f**k it i'm off to america to find me some white trash strippers...............
    Last edited by cookiemonster; 06-17-2008, 02:23 PM.
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Both.

Comment

I always wondered that...the show was often played our TV channels.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        Both.
        +1.

Watch them fight. You can see who's faking and who's for real when they fight.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It's nothing but brain mush.
          Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 06-17-2008, 03:00 PM.
          "POOP"

Comment

The funny thing is Jerry Springer is actually an educated and intelligent individual. I didn't know that until I found out he spoke at Northwestern Law School's commencement this year.

Comment

It's real fake.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                The funny thing is Jerry Springer is actually an educated and intelligent individual. I didn't know that until I found out he spoke at Northwestern Law School's commencement this year.
                How smart is a man who pays a prostitute with a personal check?

Comment

Eh, we all do dumb things sometimes.

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

I'd love to see him run for office. I bet with the redneck push, he could make a bigger dent in a Presidential Race than Nader or Perot ever could.

Comment

He was a mayor at one time I think, or held some kind of political office. Some of the shows are scripted, but not all.

Comment

He was on the City Council in Cincinnati and was mayor for a year. That's where the whole check-gate came into play.

He couldn't run for president. He was born in London, England. Figures, one of the most "American" things we have besides Wal-Mart was born in London.

Comment

He was so honest about the hooker thing that the city council voted him mayor for a 1 year term in 1977.
                          Very smart guy... just made a few bone head choices in life... like the rest of us.
                          -Rick

Comment

His producers did start to fake a lot of the stuff on the show and tell the people to act more pissed then they were. I did however used to work at the hotel the guests used to stay at and yes they were f*cked up people with real problems. the poor travel guy Tom stopped helping break up the fights when he was hit in the head with a stool back stage.

Comment

Richard Dominick is the guy behind Jerry's show. He's got a new one with Steve Wilkos, the bald security guy from Springer. That show is about as bad as it gets. Dom must be prepairing for a career when Springer calls it quits.

Don't they also get the guests drunk as fuck backstage?

Comment

Working...
                              X