pandora rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pandora rules!

www.pandora.com...you you can create your own stations...listening to the"vinnie moore" station now that I made...Super sweet station!
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

thanks that's fucking cool
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

yea... just that they stoped offering it outside of the US ...
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Yep, a bit of an own goal that really, for "the industry" which apparently was getting its panties in a wedge about licences. Fact is, last year, EVERY CD I bought were from bands I heard on Pandora, even some that had been about for many years but I'd missed for whatever reason and I went hoovering up back catalogues.

Last year I bought approx 30 new CDs. This year, I think I've bought 1!
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Suffocation station here!! cool link!! Thanks.

Comment

I like it. Imeem is really cool too, since you can either do an easy one-click playlist or pick & choose exactly which tunes you want to hear.

Comment

Ahhhh. A Pantera station. Me likey...
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

very cool thanks for sharing!

Comment

I love Pandora, been listening to it for about a year. Great way to hear new music
                  Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                    I love Pandora, been listening to it for about a year. Great way to hear new music
                    same here. my bro introduced it to me. My fav is an 'old man's child' station.
                    Sam

Comment

Been listening to icebergradio for a few years. I'll give pandora a try...
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

King diamond radio baby

MOSHON
                        DAVE
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Got a nice mix of Danzig/Misfits/Slayer/Metallica/Sepultura going. Much better than iceberg. Thanks.
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

yeah, the quickmix feature is amazing. I listen to all the metal I want with a touch of 80's pop from time to time.
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Yep, a bit of an own goal that really, for "the industry" which apparently was getting its panties in a wedge about licences. Fact is, last year, EVERY CD I bought were from bands I heard on Pandora, even some that had been about for many years but I'd missed for whatever reason and I went hoovering up back catalogues.

Last year I bought approx 30 new CDs. This year, I think I've bought 1!
                              exactly!
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                              X