No announcement yet.

I give DJAutark. The German guitargod!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give DJAutark. The German guitargod!!

I wouldn't laugh at this shit normally, but the fact that he's an arrogant prick that thinks he's better than most musicians makes this just TOO FUNNY. :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The dude's got like 200 vids of this crap.
    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-21-2008, 01:21 PM.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

What is the 2nd guy doing? You don't here him at all. Not very good. I would not waste my time doing shit like this.
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Man that SCoM solo sucked..

lol @ how he plays Master of Puppets
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

First, dump the spider. Two, learn to switch channels you lazy ass!

Comment

what a dipshit.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That was an ego boost...I just feel so much better about my playing now
            If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Don't ever make me look at that shit again....My dogs bit me for clicking on that shit!!!
              Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 06-21-2008, 08:25 PM.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Haha!!! I love the head nodding they got going on!!!

Comment

soooo bad......................that solo ruined Nirvana for me
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:WOW.......his version of MOP is horrible:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

fucking classic :ROTF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBV6b...eature=related
                      "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Ummm.. That sucked worse that anything has ever sucked before....

Comment

Oh my fucking god. ALF rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                            Don't ever make me look at that shit again....My dogs bit me for clicking on that shit!!!
                            Yeah, Jack's dogs bit me for clicking on that shit, too!!!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Yeah, Jack's dogs bit me for clicking on that shit, too!!!
                              They didn't bite you Joe, they thought they were puppies again and they were trying to nurse off your moobs. :ROTF:
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X