No announcement yet.

R.I.P. George Carlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick ass comedian.. hopefully he is looking down and laughing while getting new material
    RIP...

Comment

Wow, he was my favorite comedian for years...i'll miss his stuff!

Comment

My brother-in-law (who is a lear pilot) flew him around a bunch of times. Said he was the nicest person he ever flew, always tipped very well and was kind and generous (offered tickets to his show etc.)

RIP George, I will never forget listening to your stuff growing up in the 70's.

Comment

Shame. Was just watching an old, 70s performance of him, the other day, too. I'm hoping his last words were the original 7 dirty words, though.
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

the man was a great, for sure. loved him in dogma ...
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

so sad. rip

Comment

I saw him live only a few months ago. Aside from the humour, it was amazing how mentally sharp he was at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
                  And tits doesn't even belong on the list!
                  That wasn't meant as a comment on his passing, it was one of his best skits: The 7 Dirty Words You Cannot Say On Television.

Sad day, indeed.

R.I.P., sir
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Gee, he was just here a minute ago.....
                    PlusGeorge Carlin: in His Own WordsGeorge Carlin: in His Own WordsThe Associated PressDuring a 1997 interview with the Associated Press, comedian George Carl...

Comment

I gotta say, I don't want to see anyone go, but this guy never once made me laugh with his schtick. not once.

and I love comedy and LOL at shit all the time. I just didn't think he was funny. (?)
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

George Carlin is the guy that Seinfeld tries to be.

Just common everday thoughts twisted to a logical comedic conclusion.
                        I more remember his seventies albums and I thought he was great.
                        But at that time, Bill Cosby was a riot, also.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                          I gotta say, I don't want to see anyone go, but this guy never once made me laugh with his schtick. not once.

and I love comedy and LOL at shit all the time. I just didn't think he was funny. (?)
                          What a jackass thing to post on someone's passing. A class act.

RIP George. You were one funny motherf**ker, and a very decent human being.

Comment

Comment

HBO is airing a bunch of his comedy specials right now.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, HBO2..don't get that, just got regular HBO dammit

Comment

Working...
                                X