Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One step closer to the Police Academy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
    Congrat's my old friend, I wish you the best in your endeavor ..
    K, who you callin' old?

Comment

So, how long does it take at the academy? And does the fact that you're a college graduate effects the time period that you're gonna have at the academy, and your rank after that?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Cool. Congrats, Ralphie.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          So, how long does it take at the academy? And does the fact that you're a college graduate effects the time period that you're gonna have at the academy, and your rank after that?
          Ummmmm..NOPE!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ralph, what department are you going for? State, county, municipal, corrections?
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wish you the best....

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                Ralph, what department are you going for? State, county, municipal, corrections?
                My brother and I are actually going to go thru together pre-service. That way when we get out we'll have the option to go where we want since there is always a demand for officers due to the growing population in the Atlanta (and surrounding) area. We're looking at some local towns close to where we live.

As far as education, it has no effect on the academy. It does give us an higher starting salary by roughly 2k in most agencies. Some agencies will not hire you unless you are a college grad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                  K, who you callin' old?

Um you old enough to remember speed racer (the original one?) Evel Knievel jump over the snake river? All in the family when it was first run? Stretch Armstrong? Parachute pants? Who killed JR? The mustang II?

if you know those things I rest my case :ROTF:
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

^^^ hormones!
                    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      ^^^ hormones!
                      I use that as an excuse for everything now
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Stretch Monster was cooler.

I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                          Um you old enough to remember speed racer (the original one?) Evel Knievel jump over the snake river? All in the family when it was first run? Stretch Armstrong? Parachute pants? Who killed JR? The mustang II?

if you know those things I rest my case :ROTF:
                          Hard to argue that one. If you remember Hugo, you are old. I had one of these sick demented toys.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Haha, I used to have a pair of parachute pants I would wear to the clubs. They were so tight I had to do up the zipper with pliers and I pretty much had to go commando in them.

More throwback hijacking ...

Capsela - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsela
                            Merlin - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_%28game%29
                            Mattel Football! - http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Mattel/FB.htm
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very cool man! I hope it is more rewarding that the corporate gig.

HUGO! Very cool. My brother had one of those. The brown glue junk was a mess.

Comment

"it's bloody tough being a policeman"
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X