No announcement yet.

Moving and revolving Skyscraper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it could be engineered to be stable enough. I'm just wondering if they do go ahead with it how would they carry out repairs to the floors if the mechanism that allows them to spin stopped working.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      this rotating skyscraper is idiotic.

I can't wait until it comes crashing down, I'll try not to chuckle.
      Yeah you yanks have a sense of humour when it comes to tall buildings falling down...
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'm not even on this fuggin' thread....and you guys are talkin' 'bout puds..

Well, I'm a fuggin Dago and we make Arab puds look like Asian puds. The next size down from us would be the black pud..but my pud is kinda dark..ergo..The Dark Marsupial!!!

My wife's a "spinner"..so everything works out good. BUT, what if we lived in that building. What if my wife spun one way and the building spun the other..wouldn't that confuse my pud..I think yes!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"What if my wife spun one way and the building spun the other"

Instead of cumming, you'd go!
          "POOP"

Comment

Working...
          X