No announcement yet.

Aging and health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be very scary. I had a gall stone pass a few years ago and I thought my liver had exploded.

Best wishes on your recovery!
    Scott

Comment

I have the same problem; feels like you're dying, doesn't it? Everyone else has covered the bases well, I can only add my best wishes and say to do what the docs advise.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damn my girlfriend is 22. Should I be trading her in for a newer model in a few years?

Comment

Well they say it's kinda frightening how this younger generation swings...

Well the kid is into loosin' sleep, and he don't come home for half a week, you know it's more than just some new sensation...

And the...

Have you seen junior's grades?
          Last edited by nhspike; 06-27-2008, 10:26 PM.
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
            still drink too much, eat steak every-other day, eat sushi, fried chicken, ribs, BBQ, and every thing I can think of that will end it sooner... and I'm just starting to feel 44.

LOL

that's funny, pretty much describes me, at 43, yet I eat small portions and am in very good shape. 6' and 182 lbs. I used to weigh 195-200 on average for 15 yrs but after a bout of food poisoning last year in Las Vegas from a Subway restaurant, I dropped 10 lbs right away and it stayed off and I since lost a few more.

it was 48 hrs of pure gastric hell and another 3-4 wks of feeling "off" but I can't argue with being in the best shape now of my adult life. just odd how I got here.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

the "feel like death warmed-over" diet
              LOL
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

I'm 43 and have thoroughly abused my body to the furthest limit, yet somehow my hair is growing like a weed, and I still look young. That doesn't suck.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                  Damn my girlfriend is 22. Should I be trading her in for a newer model in a few years?
                  Funny thing about it was that I was looking for someone my age and ended up meeting her at a damn pawnshop of all places lol
                  www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Working...
                  X