Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm on a roll (sobriety/maturity post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....
    Same here. I used to think I was one.

I especially remember one significant moment, when I was with this chick friend of mien that was staying with me (I can't remember exactly which one), but we were all passing a foilie, and it somehow came up and she goes "I can quit doing this stuff anytime i want to..its not addictive to me'... I think me and my buddy busted out laughing because we heard that in a movie.. dunno if it was Trainspotting, or that movie from a few years ago about meth where at the end the guy blows up his rv trailer...

Really hit me and made me think...

Comment

Keep it up!

I think this is why I never got into drugs. I would definitely not be able to stop.
      Scott

Comment

I'd put an ice pick through someone's head for a mere fatty right now but i can't even do that. It's fukked up. I thought i was gonna have a seizure this morning so I grabbed a lacrosse stick and a ball and threw it violently over and over denting the snot out of the garage door cursing with every throw-lol the landlord is not gonna be happy with this. He's not gonna be happy with something else too-lol This was the first day of physical outburst that did not include puking, writhing, screaming, punching my thighs,kneecaps or the walls. I think I'm getting better. Maybe tomorrow I'll walk to the park and throw breadcrumbs at myself and then get some nice juicy sun afterwards, but for now it's back into the bed and watch Game 7 of the '94 Stanley Cup on tivo while it's still hooked up.
        Yeah baby yeah.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, hang in there Bro!!! You can overcome!!

Steve, I replied to your pm with my phone #. Shoot me a call.

A~
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

You guys are doing good. Just hang in there! The rewards will far outweigh the temporary pain you're experiencing right now. This is coming from someone who's been down your road. If either of you ever feel the need to call, my number is the same 417-231-4192.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You asked for it-lol

Comment

Tommy,

I say you call Mark and act like me, and have him send some withdraws hot sauce.
                I say I'll call Mark and act like you, and have him send some withdraws hot sauce.

I'm going to meet up with Adrian and see his band play tomorrow night after work, "the meeting" \m/

Tommy- I hear ya man....I still have sickening tremors that feel like stroke or seizure coming on. Feel free to PM me for my # if I can keep ya from breaking something.

Chocolate milk actually helps. I'm going to try the ginger ale thing on payday (Tuesday).
                Being broke and making the right choices on what to buy is surely helping me in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                  Tommy,

I say you call Mark and act like me, and have him send some withdraws hot sauce.
                  I say I'll call Mark and act like you, and have him send some withdraws hot sauce.

I'm going to meet up with Adrian and see his band play tomorrow night after work, "the meeting" \m/

Tommy- I hear ya man....I still have sickening tremors that feel like stroke or seizure coming on. Feel free to PM me for my # if I can keep ya from breaking something.

Chocolate milk actually helps. I'm going to try the ginger ale thing on payday (Tuesday).
                  Being broke and making the right choices on what to buy is surely helping me in the fight.
                  Too late Steve...I already talked to Tommy. If you want hot sauce, all ya gotta do is ask!

Comment

Mark- stop it with the lies. I just tried to call you!

Comment

The pleasure was mine since i did all the talking-lol
                      Thanks Mark, it was superior listening to you.

Comment

Good luck, Tommy and Steve! Like Rob Schneider says... you can do it!!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good talking to ya Tommy. You sound good man, and you've got a great attitude! Keep up the good work!

Steve, never got a call. I'll be home later this evening.

Comment

Sounds like you guys are on the right track.

I'm always available to talk to a fellow with the same issues. Holla at me if you want to chat. I've been where both of you are. It sucks but it gets better.

And the best part? Hopefully you won't want to go through what you are now again. Believe it or not, it's a good expierence that will remind you how far you've come.

Stay strong guys.
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

7th time is a charm-lol It's also my lucky number. That's what happens when you fukk around until you are 43 with no consequences. At least none that are as severe as now.

Comment

I decided to quit smoking this morning. One more tank on the pallete. I've got $11 to my name till Tuesday, so its either milk and a few bucks in gas or cigarettes.

Comment

Working...
                                X