Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could friggin kill my buds for this joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    That's interesting. I remember reading it was only sterile to your own body. But, anyway, I won't be peeing on anyone or drinking my own urine or anyone else's anytime soon.

....Agreed...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      That's interesting. I remember reading it was only sterile to your own body. But, anyway, I won't be peeing on anyone or drinking my own urine or anyone else's anytime soon.
      What? i love pissin on the wife. we have a walk in shower with 2 shower heads, so 2 can shower at the same time. she gets all mad because while she washes her hair i'll mark my territory. fun stuff.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I guess I could see how it would be fun like that in the shower. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
          What? i love pissin on the wife. we have a walk in shower with 2 shower heads, so 2 can shower at the same time. she gets all mad because while she washes her hair i'll mark my territory. fun stuff.
          ..I did that once, but felt bad halfway into it. But I didn't feel bad about Pico..he started it. Pico is still hangin' on..his ass cancer is doin' him in..we're very sad!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            the ONLY reason I didn't fuck her is because she wasn't my taste look wise
            Yeah but you wouldn't be looking at her from where you were entering. Any old port in a storm Cuthbert.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"3 girls one finger" is the worst. Some seriously sick stuff!
              Stringed things:
              Charvel Model 4
              Charvel NOS Star
              Gibson SG Special

Comment

And they say men are pigs????
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                  And they say men are pigs????
                  yeah next time some bitch says that to me, man is she is for a rude awakening!
                  If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Men aren't pigs. Pigs are pigs! What a strange thing to say.
                    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      you know shit helps the dick move smoothly.... it's like a thick smelly oil
                      Oooooh, I know that texture and smell, Gryphon's right too, a bit like burning wheel-bearing grease, it takes the hair off the inside of your nose and guarantees to make you sit up and go "Whaaaa???!!!!".

If you don't believe me, next time you bugger your mrs, wait till she's asleep afterwards then creep round and wave your Marmite member under her nose. She'll wake up with a start and be out of bed like a fucking rocket. It's a primeval thing IMHO, a bit like if you smell burning when you are asleep, you are up and half way down the stairs with your kids under your arm (or my snakeskin Strat, in my case, I have no kiddywinks) before you even know what or why you have awoken.

I tell you what is no fun though, and that is trying to clean a Bournville Blow-back off your pubes. Matted poo is harder to get off than chewing gum, and nowhere near as chewy.

Thanks for the pissing on wounds info, I wish I had known that when I got nicked for a drunken brawl where someone got a clattering and I "accidentally" had a wee-wee on his head as he lay there. Next time I will say I was just helping cleanse and sterilise his wounds.

Piss can't taste that bad though, I love pissing in a wine bottle, chilling it, then crashing a student party and leaving it on the table. To see some spotty little oik who thinks the world owes him a living, slither over and steal your brimming bottle of waz, supping with delight as he thinks he has got away with it, really is medicine for the soul. It makes my fucking day. I will crash a party simply to leave a bottle of Chateau de Rsmacker on a table and watch some piss artists guzzle it from afar, then I'll leave. I must be getting old, once upon a time I'd start mayhem by going over and telling them, and everyone else, that they had just drank my piss, these days I'll go with a warm smile on my face (kinda like when you piss yourself on the way home from the pub, that lovely warm feeling that feels soooooo nice. Only later does it become a problem when taxis won't stop and your jeans are chafing, so you take them off, then there's blue lights, handcuffs, blah blah. You all know what I'm talking about)
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

@rsmacker:
                        Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X